Blacklisted Server...
Why am I blacklisted from the =MyS= servers, BC| servers, and DES| servers?
Thanks given by:
Idk.. maybe because of this?

(04 Dec 10, 05:03AM)JGAN Wrote: well what is your ip address?

(04 Dec 10, 05:07AM)fox_ares Wrote: 24.32.245.237

exact

(04 Dec 10, 09:03AM)jamz Wrote: From the TyD blacklist:
24.32.245.237       // [2010-10-23] Nos_Energy - Abusing bug to play crap maps, offensive
This blacklist is used by many server owners. You'll need to speak nicely to the server owners, or (probably better) make a polite request to be debanned at the TyD forums.

BTW.. this won't help much.
(04 Dec 10, 07:10PM)fox_ares Wrote: if you ask me, that if a VERY retarded ass reason to blacklist someone!
Thanks given by:
ok so voting out a map gets you blacklisted?
Thanks given by:
Also a lack of respect for a lot of the community also might get you blacklisted.
On another note, mention this to the server owners. Not to everyone here. Oh, when you do, mention that your TyD ban has been lifted, as you can see here.
Make sure you ask nicely, as if you ask in a rough, rude manner, I doubt they would care to lift the ban.
Thanks given by:
tyd lifted my ban....
Thanks given by:
He should be banned, he was banned from my servers then he changed his ip to get back in so i banned him again and i will continue to ban him because its much easier for me to ban him than it is for him to continue to change his ip. Also check this screenshot out:
[Image: f0uj3q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Closing thread because the problem's been solved, and I can see this getting out of hand veeeeerrrrrry quickly...
Thanks given by: