All out lag spikes in every server
Every server I go in has lag spikes and everyone is complaining it isn't me i've checked all the things that effect my pj/ping and it still lag spikes. It's usually onec every game but know it's every five seconds, for example I will make my way to enemy territory and when I shoot them vice versa(they shoot me) it lag spikes and i get killed. Or i will be running through a clear path and lag spike for no reason. IDK what is causing it, it may be the masterserver or my comp or the server host comp. The point of this thread is to find out the lag spike problem.
Thanks given by:
This used to happen with me when I played wirelessly. Most of the time I had no idea it was even happening, until people complained. Running a cable through a wall to my PC cured it.
Thanks given by:
I played via wired so running cables would be pointless.. So I with my master mind of computers came to the conclusion it was the internet browser, I was using Ace explorer some random one because google chrome was being blocked by my antivirus program AVG so I messed around with AVG and finally just quit trying to figure it out and downloaded a new verision of AVG and it solved all my problems I unblocked google chrome downloaded it now the game runs smoothly again. Thread Closed found my own solution. Thanks for no help AC community. But NP since I <3 the game!
Thanks given by:
Thank you for coming back to clear it up.
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 10, 12:13PM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: Thanks for no help AC community.
Show more gratitude to jamz.
And to all the people that would have helped if your problem had persisted beyond their normal sleeping hours.
Thanks given by: