Cubescripts.tk
I am happy to unveil a project that me, o2|Gibstick, DES|Bukz and V-Man, have been working on!

Have you ever been looking for a certain script, used the Assault Cube Forums search feature, that returned 200 results, with the one you want being right smack-dab in the middle?

SEARCH NO MORE!

Long Winded (off topic) Explanation.
For a long time I have been trying to find a way to organize scripts, and to have them easily accessible. I thought about PHP databases (I'd have to formally learn PHP), I thought about Forums (Not very organized), and then I thought about Wikis. Wikis had categories, Wikis had easily interlinked pages, Wikis had easily addable community content, Wikis were the way to go. I finally got off of my behind and made one. I then recruited DES|Bukz and DES|V-Man to help me add scripts, and come up with suggestions. I then noticed that it was winding down, so I got Gibbah to help a little. He added a script of his, and inspired me to start writing an article to help standardize the scripts within.

Short Winded (on topic) Explanation.
This is a site centered around a Wiki which will hold Assault Cube scripts, and special media (if needed). This Wiki will provide a standardized way to access scripts, and three different organization techniques.
These techniques are:
  • Alphabetical by script name
  • Alphabetical by Author name
  • Script by type

My plans for this site:
  • Add tutorials
  • Add example scripts to help explain the tutorials
  • Add some extended doc reference
  • Cubescript Highlighting
  • Cubescript Pastebin

Visit the site @ cubescripts.tk

So, please help us out! When you create your script, feel free to create an account and make an article!

Please note, that I am still working on a few aspects of the wiki, but most everything is functional.
Thanks given by:
Great idea, I think it will come in handy when looking for scripts. It is a good source for finding scripts easily and reduces the frustration of searching multiple pages. F1 for the great job guys!
Thanks given by:
eh... i think that everything i ever need will be on the forums in the "scripts" thread :P

gl and thanks anyway :)
Thanks given by:
Nice I like the idea!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks given by:
I like very much the idea :)
Cheers, and hope this turns out successful!
Thanks given by:
You four are guns :D

Favourite'd :)
Thanks given by:
Seen long time ago, amazing. :D
Thanks given by:
Oh god, Andrez saw us with our pants down!
Thanks given by:
JGAN Wrote:eh... i think that everything i ever need will be on the forums in the "scripts" thread :P
And when you desperately need to find it, it'll take you a half hour longer to find it. :-P

Great job, Ronald! It's looking great!
Thanks given by: