Music Editing Program?
anyone can tell me any music edit program?
Thanks given by:
Audacity , it's free. ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 Sep 10, 12:25AM)Viper Wrote: I like to use audacity because it's a good freeware app for mac users. I have a sped up version of 7 nation army as my flag song.

Oh wait I don't play with sound, even hough i have made soundmods. Talk about a double standard... -__-

WHALE.

Same here!
Thanks given by:
Mac: Audacity or Garageband
PC: Audacity
Linux: Audacity

Thanks given by:
free powerful daw for mac and linux: Ardour

but audacity is good for basic recording/editing/mixing :)
Thanks given by:
It should be mentioned though that Audacity is not optimal for composing music. For all editing purposes however, it's fine.
Thanks given by:
tempest, what do you recommend for composing?
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 12:37AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: tempest, what do you recommend for composing?

Finale Notepad? :D
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 12:49AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
(22 Dec 10, 12:37AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: tempest, what do you recommend for composing?

Finale Notepad? :D

musescore is better, and its free! :D
Thanks given by:
Audacity for recording and simple editing, LMMS is a lot like Fruity Loops (or w/e its called) and musescore is nice for composing.....Andour is great too

All are free and open source.
Thanks given by:
ProDJ? :D
Thanks given by:
Audacity, A fast multi-track audio editor and recorder for Linux, BSD, Mac OS, and Windows. Supports WAV, AIFF, Ogg, and MP3 formats. Features include envelope editing, mixing, built-in effects and plug-ins, all with unlimited undo.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/
Thanks given by:
FL Studio/Audacity if you're a beginner, otherwise i would suggest something like Cubase or if you're on a mac Logic Pro.
Thanks given by:
Nothing, really. I don't have enough (that is, no) experience with any of the professional tools. However, I do know that there is no adequate software in the <300$ segment, and you'll most probably have to go professional if you really want to get something done.

(After all, that's not the point of this thread. Whoopsie.)
Thanks given by:
Reaper is very good indeed (top tier basically) - except its MIDI editing wasn't up to my requirements back when I looked last year - and its license is fairly generous. Unlimited demo, decent price if you decide you like it.
Thanks given by:
FL Studio 9 is what I use, its pretty in-depth and theres a lot you can do with it. I recommend you check it out
Thanks given by: