Online custom mapmodels
Hello, I have been working on this map for a while..and I have 2 custom models on..one is a bed the other is a sign I made of of the picture. Recent maps that I have created have also had custom map models, but have not been online playable. I am working hard on the WQD for my current map and I was wondering, When I play the map online will the other players see my custom models or no.And if it is a no, Is there a way to load the model to the server. I am planning on playing this map on the server that I host and run. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
People would have to download the custom content manually. It doesnt get send by the server! Use akimbo to share your models and maps with the community ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 10, 04:21PM)Robtics Wrote: People would have to download the custom content manually. It doesnt get send by the server! Use akimbo to share your models and maps with the community ;)
Ok thank you..man that sucks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and Akimbo is were I get all my models

// Mod edit: Remove a lot of -----------
Thanks given by:
Be sure to ask the original creators of the models for permission to repackage their work.
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to download .md3 from the server like a .cgz or .cfg in a future release?
I think yes , or maybe no cause all files will go in docs/assaultcube/packages/maps...
Thanks given by:
The server does not send .md3 files currently (or in the foreseeable future).
Thanks given by: