Joke?
(22 Dec 10, 02:35AM)Jason Wrote: //Name: BREBISTFU
//Ban Reason: Griefing via suicide, using admin to clear the demos before I could get them.
//Ban server: |oNe| Log'N'Frag
//Ban Date: 22/12/10
//Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/ieHDP.png
http://i.imgur.com/rCxLD.png
//IP: 88.173.225.x

Let me lauth please.
This is my complete IP : 88.173.225.247
And if you don't know , my name is |oNe|.ExodusS*
When a player voted a shit map (headshotcity) i started a script who vote random map 3 times (like 3 shuffles) , it voted ac_depot , ac_shine and finally ac_depot (by random i don't decide)
If you want the demo , just ask me by PM.

I have 2 question :
-You really want to blacklist me on my own clan server for "Griefing"?
-Why didn't you post my real name?

Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 01:58PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Let me lauth please.
This is my complete IP : 88.173.225.247
And if you don't know , my name is |oNe|.ExodusS*
When a player voted a shit map (headshotcity) i started a script who vote random map 3 times (like 3 shuffles) , it voted ac_depot , ac_shine and finally ac_depot (by random i don't decide)
If you want the demo , just ask me by PM.

I have 2 question :
-You really want to blacklist me on my own clan server for "Griefing"?
-Why didn't you post my real name?

Right so as soon as I said I would get evidence, you voted the map over so it was no longer in the demo list. Ok.

I don't care if it is your server, I try never to step out of line with my admin, and try to stay unbias. Yet here we have you thinking because you're admin that you are God, and that it means you can sh*t talk and say silly things like 'no camping or I'll kick'.

My problem is your mass suicide which meant the other players in the server had no way of winning due to you making the score something ridiculously low. And yes, I would like the demo please.

I didn't post your real name, because that is not the one I had in the SS, I also don't think that just because you're a |oNe| player you get any special treatment from me.
Thanks given by:
For "no camping or I'll kick" or shit like this , i call this "humor" , maybe you didn't see smileys with Hell'o...

It wasn't to slep out of line at all , as i said it was a script.
This one :

//    Random map in CTF

alias random_map [
ctf (at $map_list (rnd (listen $map_list)))
]
map_list = "ac_depot ac_aqueous ac_arabian ac_arid ac_depot ac_desert3 ac_douze ac_elevation ac_gothic ac_iceroad ac_ingress ac_keller ac_mines

ac_outpost ac_power ac_shine ac_sunset ac_urban ac_werk "
alias random_ctf [random_map; sleep 1000 [random_map]; sleep 2000 [random_map]]

I totally assume what i do and it wasn't admin abuse , now think what you want.
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 04:35PM).ExodusS* Wrote: For "no camping or I'll kick" or shit like this , i call this "humor" , maybe you didn't see smileys with Hell'o...

I totally assume what i do and it wasn't admin abuse , now think what you want.

Fine.

Thanks given by:
:S Why do you use such an irritating script?
Thanks given by:
To see that , it's a script , if i use the script with only 1 map vote , everybody will think that i just choice the map i want.
Thanks given by:
Who likes bananas :D?
Thanks given by:
Who likes warning points :D?
On the other hand: /setnext
Thanks given by:
Exactly. You don't have to induce seizures and convince people you're using a script -- /setnext would work just fine for random, non-invasive, non-disruptive map and mode selection.
Thanks given by:
Mass suicide is an inalienable right. Kinda like the right to party. I usually use mine if the server does a stupid shuffle and forces me to the other team near the end of a tense game. Influence of the ladder FTL example 1.
Thanks given by:
Greifing? I smell minecraft ;]
Thanks given by:
Nothing to do here. as someone elese said before he is one of the "core elite" they can do what they want.. they server, good clan, just stfu, you are nobody! :)
Thanks given by:
i dont think the point here is being or not being part of the "core elite" the point is that he was admin on his own server and he did what he wanted.
(by this i'm not saying i agree with his style of moderation, a /setnext as someone already said IMO was sufficient, _but that's just me he is the admin_)
Thanks given by:
No problem with the script

why all people ignore -36 frags?

Yeah i want be an as**** ... hey!, i can if i have a server! :D
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 10, 07:41AM)ManInTheBox Wrote: Nothing to do here. as someone elese said before he is one of the "core elite" they can do what they want.. they server, good clan, just stfu, you are nobody! :)

LOLOLOLO @ oNe being in the "core elite". Learn some AC history, kid.

This is clearly an issue to be dealt with outside of the forums, if anything, exo can be blacklisted on eR's servers and vice versa. Case closed. Grow up, Jason, and stop "greifing" over this.
Thanks given by:
I'm almost 2 years reading the forums and "This is clearly an issue to be dealt with outside of the forums"... yeah! common ppl doesnt need know this.. shhh.. as i said thats what he did, he can be an ash*** but hes right.. no problem.
And if the clan approved that kind of behavior its ok.
Finally your servers.. do what you want
Thanks given by:
Jason , now try to remember the match Vs Fr| , you know? the match where you lose miserably and insult one of our player , very offensives talks just because you hate lose.
You are lucky , "it was on idis.woop.us 9010" so i don't have the demo. :)
You were just stupid this time and i didn't make a tread on the blacklist for bad behavior or insult.
On this , merry christmas.
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 10, 01:51PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Jason , now try to remember the match Vs Fr| , you know? the match where you lose miserably and insult one of our player , very offensives talks just because you hate lose.
You are lucky , "it was on idis.woop.us 9010" so i don't have the demo. :)
You were just stupid this time and i didn't make a tread on the blacklist for bad behavior or insult.
On this , merry christmas.

LOL, and remember the match before that, where we wrecked you.
Lucky, I DO have the demos.

I was stupid, whatever, I did nothing wrong, I did what I felt was right.
Thanks given by: