New Techno Song
I recently started experimenting with producing music. Made my first techno song, took me close to 4 days to do. I'm still new at this so let me know how it is, feedback would be awesome :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8W9JcDPO...tube_gdata

Thanks given by:
I don't like the sound after about 1 min that sounds like a drum kit, imo it doesn't fit techno.
I loved the melody and the idea, but I would like more bass, ya know? A heavy sticky bass that just fills up your head :D
Thanks given by:
Yeah I agree, I'm trying to find different sounds for it, theres about 7 million to choose from so I just need to look better ones xD
Thanks given by:
The half-step in pitch halfway through the synth loop makes me grit my teeth, and the drumkit needs to be more abused in order to fit the genre.
Moar lewps!!! :D GJ
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 03:54PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: The half-step in pitch halfway through the synth loop makes me grit my teeth

..and that was only the worst one. 1:40 and onwards, but watch your teeth.
Thanks given by:
I like the disco beat at the end. (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Okay, seriously... Like others have said pretty good up until the point where you decided to start experimenting with drum beats, then it kind of rapidly falls down. I agree with Wolf, needs more bass for techno. A promising start though!
Thanks given by: