Help find sound mods.
I am looking for a particular sound/audio mod that has weapon sounds and ctf, misc . etc. in it.

I went through akimbo like crazy and through the vault, and also on quad, and also through mapping and modding in the AC forum. cant find it.

i have found 3 sound/audio mod files but they weren't it.

If yall can post links to any sound/audio mods that yall know of that would be great. i would tell you the ones that i already found but the modders didn't add there names in the read me's and i really dont feel like going through over 100 page threads again.

just post a link and the name of the poster.

Thanks.

maybe yall know some that i dont know of.

Thanks given by:
Prohibition! :D
Thanks given by:
[u]
(01 Dec 10, 01:07AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Prohibition! :D

Not it, its an older one, sry try again lol

Thanks given by:
I remember Matasar had a mod he released for 1.0.4 back before the forums were lost. It had some pretty cool sounds I remember using for a while. Not sure if he posted it on akimbo or not, I think it was mediafire.

Sorry wish I could help more, maybe he still has the link so you can check?
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 01:37AM)Bukz Wrote: I remember Matasar had a mod he released for 1.0.4 back before the forums were lost. It had some pretty cool sounds I remember using for a while. Not sure if he posted it on akimbo or not, I think it was mediafire.

thanks seems like it was a mediafire DL, not 100% sure but where is the link to the archive AC forum, or does that exist anymore ?

Thanks given by:
Unfortunately JoeSmith, an archive of the old forums doesn't exist.
Thanks given by:
if youre looking for sound mods, first u need to get audacity,
then go to a site called fpsbanana.com, up at the top, there is a search bar, click the dropdown and select sounds and search voicecom, or weapon pack, id suggest counter strike source.

download the pack(s) of your choice. got to audacity and click project/import audio, select your sound, when imported goto export as ogg vorbis and there u go, i have taught u how do something on your own! ^^ good luck modding.
but if u dont want to do the work, just wait for project real assault to be finished, i made a sound pack that replaces almost every sound in the game for that project.
(whispers) it also has a famas weapon i mad.
So just give it about a month or two and you will have all the sounds you wanted. ^^
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 09:12AM)jakedisaster Wrote: if youre looking for sound mods, first u need to get audacity,
then go to a site called fpsbanana.com, up at the top, there is a search bar, click the dropdown and select sounds and search voicecom, or weapon pack, id suggest counter strike source.

download the pack(s) of your choice. got to audacity and click project/import audio, select your sound, when imported goto export as ogg vorbis and there u go, i have taught u how do something on your own! ^^ good luck modding.
but if u dont want to do the work, just wait for project real assault to be finished, i made a sound pack that replaces almost every sound in the game for that project.
(whispers) it also has a famas weapon i mad.
So just give it about a month or two and you will have all the sounds you wanted. ^^

Thanks for the quick tut but i already knew this.

read the first post im looking for something that already exist.(a particular sound mod file) Thanks anyway.

Gl with your mod
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 01:37AM)Bukz Wrote: I remember Matasar had a mod he released for 1.0.4 back before the forums were lost. It had some pretty cool sounds I remember using for a while. Not sure if he posted it on akimbo or not, I think it was mediafire.

Sry Bukz it wasnt the Matasar one http://forum.cubers.net/thread-718.html?...ht=matasar, but Thanks.

Thanks given by:
I dont seem to have it any more.
I will check some HDs later.
I do fishing this days and quit playing games for a while.

My mods folder http://www.mediafire.com/?fkg4ei2994g14
Its a huge mess of files and stuff, feel free to do whatever.
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 05:15AM)Joe Smith Wrote: thanks seems like it was a mediafire DL, not 100% sure but where is the link to the archive AC forum, or does that exist anymore ?

(01 Dec 10, 05:22AM)Cactus Wrote: Unfortunately JoeSmith, an archive of the old forums doesn't exist.

Sure it does.
Thanks given by:
LOL what?! Nostalgia at its best! I'll luv the Vanilla forums forever <3
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 11, 07:26PM)eftertanke Wrote:
(01 Dec 10, 05:15AM)Joe Smith Wrote: thanks seems like it was a mediafire DL, not 100% sure but where is the link to the archive AC forum, or does that exist anymore ?

(01 Dec 10, 05:22AM)Cactus Wrote: Unfortunately JoeSmith, an archive of the old forums doesn't exist.

Sure it does.

Nice :)
Thanks given by: