danger
i playing two years in cube, now doctor in hospital diagnosed me that i got sick claustrophobia,i think it's assaultCUBE fault, if you notice that you feel sick in a small space, note that this may be due with assaultcube
Thanks given by:
Quite clever I must admit.
Thanks given by:
Hum..uh?
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 10, 12:41PM)pufig Wrote: i playing two years in cube, now doctor in hospital diagnosed me that i got sick claustrophobia,i think it's assaultCUBE fault, if you notice that you feel sick in a small space, note that this may be due with assaultcube

Good for you you didn't play two years of cube 2, now you would have German-marinated-beef-dishes-o-phobia, which would be much worse.
Thanks given by:
Heaven forbid you should get an office job with a CUBEicle.
Thanks given by:
He's complaining about how we can't play GEMA (wide open) maps, and how we're stuck with maps that don't lag ("enclosed space maps"). \:D
Thanks given by:
Compared to real life buildings, AssaultCube is a bit more open.
Thanks given by:
You serious? I should go play Club Lagoon some more than to avoid this sickness
Thanks given by:
i got Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia but im not complaining....
Thanks given by:
That's because you'll never have to face that fear. :-P
Thanks given by:
Does someone smell something stinky? A troll perhaps?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, he's probably right. See, I have been playing GTA for years and now I have to jack vehicles and kill bitches while I'm on the street. :/
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 10, 10:42PM)Andrez Wrote: Yeah, he's probably right. See, I have been playing GTA for years and now I have to jack vehicles and kill bitches while I'm on the street. :/

Dude! Me too!
Thanks given by:
That reminds me of something...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MuVI9cw8g
Thanks given by: