Blacklisted randomly?
Apparently I am banned from the A&D Flopsy server... I am not banned on any other servers that I know of. I should NOT be banned on any servers. I have a clean playing record so I am confused about the ban.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation?

Cheers,

/SRH/Zeus

p.s. if an admin is reading this, I was also deleted from the membership of these forums and had to make a new account, maybe for inactivity? I have only been inactive for roughly 4 months because of port blocking at my University
Thanks given by:
I am not sure about your server problem. But as for making a new account, everyone had to make a new account because the forum was totally redone and all old forum stuff was lost/deleted.
Thanks given by:
You may be range blocked. (you can block a whole range of IPs if they're giving you a problem. Such as the hell hole of 201.9)

The best way to find out would be to email the server operator. Most servers have contact info in their extended info.
Thanks given by:
What's your IP?
Thanks given by:
I think A&D Flopsy has a tough blacklisting policy... but I think it is fair.
You must note that any server owner has the rights to blacklist anyone.

So, please, do not bring these problems to the forum... contact the server owner and talk directly to him, since we have no power over any server's blacklists.
Thanks given by:
Go onto their IRC zeus and ask Stef why
Thanks given by:
Thanks A&D,

I can now connect to A&D servers no problem, I am pretty sure it was a range ban. Sorry about that Brahma, I thought this would be the best way to contact anyone who would know what the problem was.

Cheers,

Zeus
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 10, 11:49PM)Brahma Wrote: I think A&D Flopsy has a tough blacklisting policy... but I think it is fair.

wait... I'm blacklisted there cause my server was laggy... :/
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 10, 06:36AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(01 Jul 10, 11:49PM)Brahma Wrote: I think A&D Flopsy has a tough blacklisting policy... but I think it is fair.

wait... I'm blacklisted there cause my server was laggy... :/

lolwut?
Thanks given by:
im banned there for being at KH at one point.
i have admin passwords though.
heh
Thanks given by:
For anyone thats blacklisted on A&D servers:
Stef owns the server talk to him on the A&D IRC channel (#and-clan @ Quakenet). Other A&D member cant get you un-blacklisted only stef has the power so don't bother asking anybody besides stef.
Thanks given by:
Closed - problem solved, future solution posted.

Luc@s: It turns out a laggy server wasn't the only reason you're blacklisted on A&D servers. Just FYI
Thanks given by: