The loss of a good friend ...
We come with the sad news that a beloved friend from AssaultCube has sadly died on 10th of December 2010. Elise, born on the 13th of April 1993, in the age of 17 passed away. The cold harsh winter of Sweden took its tribute. Becoming depressive she decided to end her life.

[Image: 155lq.png]

Elise was brought up to the community with the help of Ghost and Shield. Ghost found her playing ac_desert tosok on a December morning about a year ago. She was immediately introduced into =WaS=. With the addition of Shield into the clan, they began conquering more and more clans. She then started to introducing herself into the community by visiting websites, idling on the IRC and by kicking some hard arse. She was known as the Queen of AC by GhostE_ and Spamma.

Shield´s impressions:
Elise was a strong minded, fun person who enjoyed DJ’ing and generally having fun with friends, however some things in life were too much and brought her spirit to an all time low and with great sadness ended her life because of it. I have known Elise for some time now and her attitude towards this game gave her close friends, nice fragging skills and good times. She has also contributed to the community previously with servers and such, furthermore showing her kind nature towards people. Her life ended too soon and is a grave loss to many; she will not be forgotten in our hearts. Rest in peace Elise, see you in the future : )

GhostE´s impressions:
Well I met Elise when =WaS= was still alive. I remember joining some random server with Selena to search for some recruits. I believe the map and game mode was ac_desert tosok, and as noob as I was, I simple just clicked the tab button and looked for who was on the top of the score chart, and asked them to join. This of course was Elise, she had a pretty good score and I went ahead and just had her add the tag on, no app made. We went ahead and made a website where she and I ran as admin. She was really cool, amazing actually. She was like the girl any guy could dream of, pretty, amazing personality and had a gamers thumb like no other. As she and I noob-cruited, members began to flood in, including one of my very talented buddy's Shield. With the arrival of Shield, Elise began to play with him day by day. Began growing strong, her skill levels reached a high range. I remember how excited she was to face off oNe. She was very happy when we won 2:0! Here´s when the probelems hit; she began becoming more and more inactive. Which brings us to now, sorta. Rest in peace.

spamma´s impressions:
I've always thought of Elise as more of a friend than a clanmate. She was such an amazing person. I had her to talk to if I had any problems in real life or in AssaultCube, and she has been there. Elise was also one of the best AssaultCube players I have ever seen in my life, hence why me and GhostE tagged her as the Queen of AssaultCube, simply because she was just that. We all loved her dearly and it's no surprise that when she went inactive for a few months, everyone was worried and wanted her back. I'm glad that she was in good hands for the remainder of her life. Albin (aka cute DJ guy), you were a lucky man. R.I.P. Elise!

ärkefiende´s impressions:
She was one of the most friendly and open minded persons I ever knew. She never said "No" to someone asking for help. I think there is no person who couldn´t love her. We shared the same passion: the music! I remember lots of times discussing all the bands we love, all the musicians we would love to see! Another interest we both shared was gaming and in general computers. I wish I could have visit her in the beautiful Stockholm. Thanks to Albin, her friend, the one she enjoyed her last couple of months with. Adjö, min vän!

Vi skall alltid sakna dig ...
Wir werden dich nie vergessen ...
Nunca vamos te esquecer ...
We will never forget you ...

yours, William, Kevin, Shivam and Sebastian
Thanks given by:
You will never be forgotten in our hearts Elise.
Thanks given by:
Rest In Peace.
Thanks given by:
R.I.P
Thanks given by:
No! D':
Thanks given by:
Vila i frid! :/
Thanks given by:
This is very depressing news.
My deepest condolences to Elise's family.
:(
Thanks given by:
sad
i will always remember her like a funny , kind , and awesome person .
Rest in piece

=/
Thanks given by:
:( I remember the times when she was online all the time, testing the 1.1 svn with us. And I remember how happy everyone was when she came back after she went inactive for such a long time

rest in peace Elise
Thanks given by:
Rest in peace.
Thanks given by:
Rest in peace / Vila i frid! :(
Thanks given by:
AC and the World has lost a great individual.

R.I.P Elise
Thanks given by:
Rest in peace.
Thanks given by:
My condolences to Elise's friends and family. Extremely devastating news, never expected this forum to have these type of threads. Even sadder to realize how old she was; same age as my older sister... RIP Elise
Thanks given by:
Rest in peace...
Thanks given by:
Rest In Peace.
Thanks given by:
Whoa, that's sad..... Even sadder the fact she ended her own life..... May you R.I.P. forever Elise......
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Wow. 17 years old, not even 1/4 of a lifetime.
I feel sad for the parents, brothers - sisters, friends she left behind to bare the brunt of her actions....

Through early morning fog I see
visions of the things to be
the pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

I try to find a way to make
all our little joys relate
without that ever-present hate
but now I know that it's too late, and...

The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
so this is all I have to say.

The only way to win is cheat
And lay it down before I'm beat
and to another give my seat
for that's the only painless feat.

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger...watch it grin, but...

A brave man once requested me
to answer questions that are key
'is it to be or not to be'
and I replied 'oh why ask me?'

'Cause suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.

...and you can do the same thing if you choose.

-Johnny Mandel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To live is to die:
When a man lies he murders some part of the world.
These are the pale deaths which Men miscall their lives.
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.
Cannot the kingdom of salvation,
Take me home.

-Cliff Burton
Thanks given by:
R.I.P.
Thanks given by:
Rest in peace..
Thanks given by:
My deep condolences to her family&friends, it must be extremely harsh.. May she RIP.
Thanks given by:
I didn't know her, but I hope that her loved ones can see this thread and know that she meant a dear amount to the people she touched with her life.

May it be warm gentle summers for her forevermore.
Thanks given by:
i didnt know her but wow!
much loved R.I.P Girl!
its really quite sound, and what a place to find this! so so young what a shame that is!
Thanks given by:
Deep peace of the running wave to you,
Deep peace of the flowing air to you,
"Deep peace of the quiet earth to you,
Deep peace of the shining stars to you,
Deep peace of the Son of Peace to you,
May the road rise to meet you;
May the wind always be at your back;
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
May the rains fall softly upon your fields.
Until we meet again"
**Celtic Blessing**

Rest in peace Elise
Thanks given by:
This stuff shouldn't happen. May Elise rest in peace. ;[
Thanks given by:
This is so tragic. So young. Such a loss.
The times with her have always been delightful and fun, and i´ll keep these moments in my mind...
I hope her parents, friends, relatives can get over these hard times and pain and find the necessary strength to bear this catastrophe.
Although we barely knew each other;
Rest in peace Elise, you´ll always remain in our hearts.

I could hold that hand no more
I turned away and tried to swim back to the shore
To let go of joy and fear
Forsaking all that will melt down to tears
Forever shifting place and time
Caught in delusion
This dream is only mine
Released from
All sorrow
You bring tonight
Reflecting
A sunrise
As I close my eyes
In the distance for evermore
Swimming miles and miles to never reach the shore
Last flicker of reality
All I can portray is only real to me
Released from
All sorrow
You bring tonight
Reflecting
A sunrise
As I close my eyes
Drifting with
True wonders
To never touch the ground
Merge sorrow
With beauty
As I close my eyes
Another truth
A different sun
No infinity could be the only one
So I embrace
The other side
And it hits me with sunlight
And shatters the space
Purpose and time
Rejoice this night
Is shifting worlds
A thousand suns
No one can share this end of time

[Barren Earth: Flicker]
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 10, 01:13AM)eftertanke Wrote: I didn't know her, but I hope that her loved ones can see this thread and know that she meant a dear amount to the people she touched with her life.

May it be warm gentle summers for her forevermore.

Well said.
Thanks given by:
Need not endure.
Rest now... :(

Thanks given by:
Elise, you were an awesome clanmate as well as a good friend, and we shared some good times together. I hope we as a community made a positive impact on your life as you have for us. R.I.P.
Thanks given by: