One Year Brighter
I've made mistakes here, and I've apologized for them in due time. I've tried to grow up. But an apology without self forgiveness is empty. I'm the kind of person who has a hard time (read: I can't) forgiving himself when he feels like others don't. And well, I don't feel like others do.

It's been around a year since I was diagnosed with some of the problems a few of you know about. Not that they're any secret, but I won't bother saying what they are. I've decided it's time to stop trying to find a place in this online community and time to start trying to find a place in an AFK community somewhere.

I don't have high hopes, but I can't not try. I turn 18 in January.

A few thanks, in no specific order:
  • The dev team and community as a whole; for making an awesome game
  • Gibby, Bukz, V-Man, and others; for help with plenty of scripting
  • Medusa, GeneralDissaray, Billy, and others; for second chances
  • Everyone on IRC, including MusicMan and Undead; for the interesting conversations
  • slackie; for getting me to decide to finally start using Slack again :)

Quote:DEKiMA: gg all
Thanks given by:
Treat yourself to a nice break. Do nice things for yourself. Come back a better person.
Thanks given by:
Come back better than revert, or bring new people with you!
Thanks given by:
What is this, I don't even...

I've never had any bad experiences when in your presence and do hope you return soon, are you even leaving? I'm so freaking confused... You were coming along nicely with CS. :/ (yea thats right folks, CS around here = CubeScript >:)
Thanks given by:
Not aware of what you did wrong, but
(18 Dec 10, 12:40AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Treat yourself to a nice break. Do nice things for yourself. Come back a better person.

Thanks given by:
Would it be too cheesy to quote Katy Perry, Firework? There is a place for everybody in this world, if they so choose. The trick is in how you choose to place yourself in it.

Good luck in life.
Thanks given by:
Good luck man, i look up to you :)
Thanks given by: