|FOX|
It's official, FOX is now mine! Ares decided that the clan may be too much and he did the responsible thing and handed over control to me. Its kind of ironic because Ares just won over |pM| and now essentially I own it as well. He gave me full control of the site, and I am going to continue to host a |FOX| server or two. Now I am Currently in a sticky situation at the same time. I had just recently joined |TOB| and there's no way I want to quit. |FOX| is a fairly big clan and I have many plans for it, but what about TOB? Thats kind of weird for me right now, but I had fought to get FOX before. Any opinions or advice? Smart a** remarks are rather funny, but will be ignored :)
Thanks given by:
I would start a 3rd team and call it |CAT| - COMPUTER AIDED TOSOKER'S.

No but seriously, although people here will say - omg you got to be in one team only.
You are free to do what you like.
Thanks given by:
Can u set me up a server :)

Or return pM?
Thanks given by:
Yeah I would give pM back and let them be a clan again, hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes and not gamble their clan again.

But there was a fake ares going around, coulda been him.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 10, 04:37AM)ImaCripple Wrote: Yeah I would give pM back and let them be a clan again, hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes and not gamble their clan again.

F1
Thanks given by:
I doubt pM ever really existed...
Thanks given by:
1. Rename |FOX| something funny :D
2. return |pM|
3. Eat some ice-cream
Thanks given by:
Ok well for the most part things are worked out. I guess for now I am double clanning between the two. And as for |pM|? Well I doubt that will come back but I can mess around and see what happens.
Thanks given by:
yuppers! I gave him clan ;) o and i say we all do the "3rd" thing dark$aint said! =)
Thanks given by:
=MyS= won BC and now we own BC clan, please all BC change tag with =MySlaves=. Oh, i just joined O3 so my new tag is =MySO3=. Any opinions or advice? Smart a** remarks are rather funny, but will be ignored :)
Thanks given by:
lol =MySlaves= lmao
Thanks given by:
I don't see why this is a big deal and why you have to announce it on the forums but good for you. Just don't go around playing crap maps on your servers please.
Thanks given by:
I 'lol' when people use the forum as a blog...

EDIT: I'm pretty sure people can play what they want on their servers...I know I do.

Thanks given by:
This thread is closed by me.
If you think its wrong, pls PM me or one of the DEVs.
Thanks given by: