Full clan name: Gyr0
Tag/Shorthandle: Gyr0|
Date of Birth: 02-December-2010
Number of Members: 2. myself and JackBauer
Leader(-s): Jessie/Morsey
Forums: http://gyr0.tk/forum/
IRC Channel: irc.gamesurge.net/#gyr0

Expectations:
We have high expectations of our members, especially regarding attitude and dedication to our clan and only our clan. General attitude is a prime factor as we don't enjoy the company of arrogant, disrespectful, rude and moany gamers. Also other clans and players will not enjoy playing or talking with us due to those players. We expect from you a respectful attitude in game and out of it. Be it on the forums, IRC channel or skype, teamspeak, vent, mumble etc. Dedication means to leave your clan before applying to us, in our eyes our members should have a policy of "Gyr0 or nothing". more about our expectations can be found here: [Our Expectations.]

We are currently open for applications for members who wish to follow our member expectations, more clan rules will be drafted up later aswell as a furthur more detailed explanation about our current application process and what you will have to do to gain membership in Gyr0. [Application Guideline.] Regardless we would love to see some new faces on the forums, thanks!:D
Thanks given by:
[Image: gyrobig.gif]
Dang, now I'm hungry.
Thanks given by:
I've now got into the habit of having to read any topic now that has 'Last Post: DES|V-Man', due to the quality of the posts. Really lightens up the forum considering some of the shit around here, bravo.

Also, to the Gyro clan: Have fun, and good luck!
Thanks given by:
GL HF, I'll join if you buy me a months time of gyros.
Thanks given by:
i can't read the blue text, nice expectations.
Thanks given by:
You damn Americans, correct term is SUVVA.

GL Morse yo
Thanks given by:
well gl with ur clan but jackbaur is an impersonator i asked him several times to take off our clan tag but he never did so im cool with u jessie but not him/her

anyway gl and hf
Thanks given by:
Or..maybe it was an impersonator of JackBauer and Your clan :OOOOOOOO?
Thanks given by:
Good luck Aidan!
Thanks given by:
GL HF.
Thanks given by:
Thank you all.
(16 Dec 10, 05:47AM)lucky Wrote: well gl with ur clan but jackbaur is an impersonator i asked him several times to take off our clan tag but he never did so im cool with u jessie but not him/her

anyway gl and hf

You can't just go around making accusations without proper proof. I have myself seen him on and can say with 100% confidence that it is not the real Jackbauer. He is infact an impersonator of both. SO, instead of saying about that in here, file a blacklist report. But thankyou;)
Thanks given by:
GL HF :) We've also created a new clan, but my name is new in the AC world, not many knows about me - so the recruiting is going rather slowly :P If it goes well for both our clans, maybe we'll have a match one day ;)

Feel free to visit our site :) http://theknifeisourweapon.webs.com
Thanks given by:
Sure we will. Been around for 2 years myself and most people have heard of me;)
just come along to #gyr0 on gamesurge.net and i'm sure we can arrange something;)
Thanks given by:
hope this clan goes better, gl!
Thanks given by:
Thanks Folke;)
Thanks given by: