MAC UnknownCommand:delta_game_1 problem
hey i need help i,m on a mac and i cant switch weapons or switch players when i,
m on spectater or do anything with the scroll wheel (including editing) i would like to know a way to fix this because its very hard to play when you cant switch weapons
Thanks given by:
try pressing 'B' to change weapon menu,
Thanks given by:
Try typing /resetcfg in-game. If that fails, re-install AC cause your scripts.cfg must've gotten messed.
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 04:41AM)Gibstick Wrote: Try typing /resetcfg in-game. If that fails, re-install AC cause your scripts.cfg must've gotten messed.
thanks ill try it tomorrow btw i meant ingame changing weapons like knife main weapons grenades not changing the main weapon

Thanks given by:
Which AC version do you use, 1103?
You can get the new version (1104) HERE
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 12:08PM)Medusa Wrote: Which AC version do you use, 1103?
You can get the new version (1104) HERE
oh thanks i was using 1103 lol

Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 01:12AM)Death_note Wrote:
hey i need help i,m on a mac and i cant switch weapons or switch players when i,
m on spectater or do anything with the scroll wheel (including editing) i would like to know a way to fix this because its very hard to play when you cant switch weapons
bump i need help guys reply plz also i mean i cant switch to my pistol my grenades or my knife thats the prob not changing my main weapons AND i cant edit or scroll through players whille spectating
Thanks given by:
go to /Users/$USERNAME/Library/Application Support/assaultcube_1.1/config and delete saved.cfg
Thanks given by:
...and make sure there's no reference to delta_game_1 in autoexec.cfg in the same location.
Thanks given by:
...then make sure "scripts.cfg" is in your config folder.
Thanks given by:
...and then tell us if it worked. :D
Thanks given by:
you could use the number keys to switch weapons.
Thanks given by: