Win32
Im kinda new at Playing AssaultCube I Don't know much i have Windows 7 Ultimate and i get Win32 Exception Error alot . It is really annoying can anyone tell me a way to not get that error? Thank you
Thanks given by:
Now how about telling us what those error messages actually say? (Hint: screenshot)
Thanks given by:
It say someting like :

Win32

0X43727BHD error
Thanks given by:
Yeah, sure, but I (and the devs, I guess) would like to see the whole error message.
Maybe those are just a bunch of letters and numbers for you, but they actually mean something to other people.
Thanks given by:
I've already told another poster why this happens and offered possible ways to fix it...
Thanks given by:
Ive been looking at the forums im still getting used to them so yea . but i will scrrenshot . becauase i play AC on 2 computer one is with Windows 7 and one with Xp i will screenshot with both of my Computers and may i ask where to post the picture ?
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 10, 09:01PM)Area.51 Wrote: where to post the picture
Upload the screenshot to http://imageshack.us/ , then it will show some text fields. One of them will be named "Forum Thumbnail". Copy that field's content and put it somewhere in your post here.
Thanks given by: