Time to call it a Day.
Well, there comes a moment in life when all good things end, or in this case are ruined... And from that point you can no-longer enjoy the pass time of these said things, and that is where it is at for me, i no-longer find ac fun, i find ac more of a 'task' to play then how it used to be, which was... indeed, however hard it may be to believe... fun.

If some things were different and school wasn't getting to the important stages, then maybe.. Just a very big maybe, I would have stayed.

Thank you all I became good friends with, and was lucky enough to fight alongside, thanks to w00p for giving me the opportunity to play at a higher level then just the regular, thanks to Undead for the regular bans @ #one-chat... great memories ;)

AND A BIG thank-you DES and TyD for giving me clans to feud with, it actually made my day.. Hindering yours. And yes, I've become an ass lately, but hey, you wanna know why? Thats because I didn't and, haven't found AC fun for months, ever since there were talks of a 1.1 release, even before the SVN it wasn't fun, it begun then, but was forced along quite nicely, by a early released 1.1 Version, the devs could have easily held onto their 1.1 for another few months, fixed alot more, before a rushed release, because when you look at it... There was noting wrong with 1.0.. It had great competitive games, unlike 1.1...

So.. FareWell my AC comrades. Pleasure to Frag beside you.

However.. I've got one last thing to say....

UTAH FOR THE WIN!
Thanks given by:
Bye sexy<3
Thanks given by:
Bye and good luck IRL.
Thanks given by:
cya mate, we will miss you

w00p FTW!!!
Thanks given by:
glhf
Thanks given by:
bye bye
Thanks given by:
kakakkaa

now your last words will go down in history as "utah for the win!"

kakakakkaa

Anyway, thanks for the good times Shorty. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been introduced to the whole clan scene of AssaultCube :)

Thanks given by:
dude wat
Thanks given by:
bye shorty, i wish you luck in school and the later life :)
Thanks given by:
dude wat
Thanks given by:
laters
Thanks given by:
adios
Thanks given by:
dude ?
Thanks given by:
Bye.
Thanks given by:
After reading this thread I went ahead and did some research on Utah. I was able to contact his best friend (in real life) who went by the name of 'Rageshot.' Anyways, he said that Utah left AC a while back for the task of losing his little card (if you catch my drift.) Rageshot was a talented sniper user and so was Utah. I've seen Rageshot play in-game pubs and hes gotten 10x worse, he now uses the shotgun like there's no tomorrow. As for Utah, Rageshot challenged him to a 1v1 a couple weeks back and said he couldn't take it anymore. He had trouble using his knife, you could imagine him utilizing a sniper rifle.

I knew Utah before, the kid had talent. I remember 3v3 with Shorty, Shield and rageshot. Those were the good days my friend.

Best of luck in RL shorty.
Thanks given by:
Ghost, tell 'RageShot' aka Trevor To make Utah aka Garrett contact me please ;)
Thanks given by:
No problem Shorty ;)
He plays often, you might be able to catch him online by the name JackBauer or something.
Thanks given by:
Its funny because you're leaving :) <3
Thanks given by:
i remember utah, good times. good luck
Thanks given by:
Cya Shorty
Thanks given by:
Goodbye friend, hope to see you hanging around in IRC sometimes.
Thanks given by:
This is quite unexpected. I wish you the best of luck in your life, Shorty.
Goodbye.
Thanks given by:
Farewell. I won't forget you're annoying-good sniper skills.
Thanks given by:
your a dick but i love you
Thanks given by:
You'll still hang on IRC right?
Thanks given by:
i don't agree with you shorty but gl ;)
Thanks given by:
Now who will insult me in inters?
Thanks given by:
Shawty!
I'm sorry it became such a drag for you. I agree, if AC isn't fun for you, you need to find something else.
Thanks for relying on my clan for your boredom relief! XD
Thanks given by:
:( Bye bro <3
Thanks given by:
i wont forgot our momment @ Nite(Staying up all nite)
And.
Shorty im Hungry lik NA Nom MON NOM NOM NOM wait. MON NOM MON NOM MON NOM
All better now.
(UTAH impression on Skype)
Thanks given by: