Hey, check out my story.
Xenith.net published one of my short stories. Check it out here:
http://www.xenith.net/xenithmag/matthew-...cing-alone
Thanks given by:
Cool story bro.
I should probably get around to reading it.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 11, 04:49PM)hamolton Wrote: Cool story bro.

So much winning.
Thanks given by:
Lol. I actually read that, although... I was kind of expecting something that's uhh... Idk how to explain... Hmm, what was the significance of the scissors?

Anyways, for you who hasn't bothered reading it, or just think it's tl;dr. Basically it's about a couple who live in an apartment, and they go to the bar each night; the girl dances in the bar, with men "tasting" her with their eyes, then they go back to their apartment and have sex.
Thanks given by:
The scissors are what he used to cut the vines off the fence. Or, I guess he settled on a knife.
The vines are probably a symbol of the problems that have overgrown his life. The story is about him recognizing that he has gotten into a rut and is desperate to get out of it.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the comments, I can't express how good it feels to have people read my work.
Thanks given by:
V-Man, you genius! XD

Literature is my worst subject in school. :|

Oh and @fernando, you're welcome :)
Thanks given by:
hi the story is nice
Thanks given by:
I havent read it but its nice.
Thanks given by:
Nice work. I'm working on a piece at the moment with a friend (doing the I write one piece, she completes the next). Maybe I'll post it when we're done and consider submitting it somewhere. Congrats on getting something on the interweb.
Thanks given by: