/rant
I was on a server today when a well known player called TgS a hack clan out of nowhere. I told him he was wrong and he told me to check the forums. I told him to re-read the thread because it's been said over and over again that Praetor was the problem. I'm tired of seeing this, let the issues with TgS members go. Especially if there's not even a reason to bring it up. /sheesh

Of course nothing will be done. I know the guy. No one seems to care what he does even though he's quite the firecracker. I figure I can rant here on off-topic. But who knows, since a friendly AC mod decided to give me 20% warning for telling him it was up to server owners to decide the validity of my last blacklist report. /wtf

But hey, whatever, since he's a mod he obviously has the right to decide what should and shouldn't be a reportable offense right? He's just doing his job because server operators aren't as smart as him and can't decide for themselves whether or not they want something to be reported /sarcasm

I'll bet anyone twenty bucks this thread get's deleted, locked, or me more warning points. Anyone want to make a wager? /halfwayserious
Thanks given by:
f1, need less "all for one, one for all" of an attitude from forum mods, and more self-regulation, IMO.
Thanks given by:
That does not bother me. Once a hacker, always a hacker I say.
Thanks given by:
I have had enough with this Shit. No-one in the current ~TgS~ clan hacks.
Thanks given by:
Don't abuse /commands
Thanks given by:
If you have a problem with a decision a mod has made, PM some of them instead of trash-talking in public.
All the rest I agree with, TgS is a good clan (now that the weeds are rooted out). People who insist on trash-talking them are merely jealous, and want to pull you down to their level in a juvenile attempt at making their lameness seem more legit.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AssaultCoob bud. Trash-talking is the aim of the game. Anne Frankly I dun giva tut. This is for Dekima btw. Welcome to the weal world sun, get some air and whip it out. Don't forget to shout! Hey Ho Hey Ho Hey Ho! OONCE OONCE OONCE.

OMG NOES TgS HAXORS!!! OH NOES THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! MY ALIAS IN TgS WILL HAVE TO FIND A NEW CLAN!!! OH NOES!!!

I'd say quit being a bunch of girls. One Princess is enough. ;). If I were in TgS, not that I am of course :P, then I'd for sure as hell just laugh like a white kid on crack because I know I am hella not hacking. If you don't hack and you know it, clap your hands! CLAP CLAP. If you don't hack and you KNOW it, clap your hands! KLAP KLAP to the KLAP!! Sorry guys, but that Triple K was for Reagan. Hi budddddy! :D. Not racist so don't get your shorts in a bunch ladies. ANYways... Who cares if they call hacks?! I don't think you do and that's the golden ticket lads. Yea my ego is THAT DARN GOOD LOOKING!!

/endrant
Thanks given by:
"TgS a hack clan out of nowhere."

We are not a hacking clan and will never be a hacking clan. I bet other clans have had problems like this too with player(s) hacking in their clan. These issues are usually resolved right away but it seems this one isn't. I am tired of hearing about it. Praetor left AC. MOVE ON. Also you can't blame the whole clan if 1 guy is hacking. For me I hate hackers and if I ever caught a member of mine cheating/hacking they will be banned for life. But I first get all the facts before accusing or removing from the clan.

"All the rest I agree with, TgS is a good clan (now that the weeds are rooted out). People who insist on trash-talking them are merely jealous, and want to pull you down to their level in a juvenile attempt at making their lameness seem more legit."

I don't want to be cocky but I have to agree with V-Man.
Thanks given by:
For the record KH had a hacker join. We kicked him like two days later. This was back in dem Old Days where everybody knew everybody.

Droid why you maaaaad brah? Your hacks are nothing compared to KH's! AUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHUASHUASHUASHUASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Morgan, if you could hack, I'd eat my shorts.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 10, 03:34PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: If you have a problem with a decision a mod has made, PM some of them instead of trash-talking in public.
All the rest I agree with, TgS is a good clan (now that the weeds are rooted out). People who insist on trash-talking them are merely jealous, and want to pull you down to their level in a juvenile attempt at making their lameness seem more legit.

I'm not trash talking. If I was I'd have included the names. As for PMing other mods, would it actually be worth my time? Somehow I'm not sure it would. My experience outside of forums has been that faculty tends to back each other up no matter what...

EDIT: Not to mention that I don't have the original report anymore anyway. So unless you're willing to take my word for it.
Thanks given by:
I dont think he was really trash talking. He made a point that it was only one, and he didn't mention the name. However, if it was flowtron, I'd advise against sending a PM to him.
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 10, 01:25AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I dont think he was really trash talking. He made a point that it was only one, and he didn't mention the name. However, if it was flowtron, I'd advise against sending a PM to him.

Nah. Never have I ever disliked anything flow did!
Thanks given by:
Nor have I, although I recall a thread where he made it known that he does not appreciate PMs sent without any context beforehand (I explained it badly).
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 10, 02:49AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Nor have I, although I recall a thread where he made it known that he does not appreciate PMs sent without any context beforehand (I explained it badly).

Ah I see what you mean now.
Thanks given by:
The reason there is big fuss about Praetor hacking was that he had hacked before and gotten blacklisted but you guys neglected to check his history and willingly let him into your clan --> Common mistake for semi new clans to do. Get to know your recruit before allowing them to represent.
Thanks given by: