Clans to look out for
this is, obviously, a thread to spot out cheating (hacking ect.), abusive, or for any reason you think is wrong clans. Now i dont want to see people hating on clans that beat them in clan matches ect, but there are bad clans out there. they need to be stoped. no one likes a cheating clan. or clans blaring abusive behavior.

Post them here with care!!

=SA=Davi

EDIT: I also think this thread is better on the "Blacklist" instead of the "Clans and Wars" because the "Blacklist" is to show hackers/abusers and "Clans and Wars" is moar for showing off your clan and clan matches.
Thanks given by:
|Pro| Clan ....

Like DES|V-Man posted it:

(30 Jun 10, 04:39PM)DES|V-Man Wrote:
leon7070 Wrote:Can you put my Clan even in the wiki pleas?
Clanname: |Pro|Clan
LOL, a cheater clan that provided its own blacklist evidence!
Cute videos, cheating scum.
GTFO.
Thanks given by:
Yes very good C4rU$. thanks for the respond
Thanks given by:
I like it to help :P
Thanks given by:
>BR</<BR> Clan, they all cheat.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, and there is quite a few of them.
Thanks given by:
I KNOW. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! I dont even think that clan has a website. i tried to ask members that were not hacking. and they all speak.. foreign
Thanks given by:
OMG! Foreigners?! Who don't speak English?!! What is the world coming to?!!!!
Thanks given by:
>BR< clan hacks and they arn't afraid to show it. Check out my post with the demo and screenshot.
Thanks given by:
Quote:and they all speak.. foreign
Yay ignorance!
Thanks given by:
Quote:
>BR< clan hacks and they arn't afraid to show it. Check out my post with the demo and screenshot.

I believe that stands for Brazillian language, not a hacking clan
Thanks given by:
no it is a clan because i have seen them recruiting people.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 10, 08:37PM)bballn45 Wrote: no it is a clan because i have seen them recruiting people.

Ahh ok
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 10, 07:11PM)jamz Wrote: OMG! Foreigners?! Who don't speak English?!! What is the world coming to?!!!!

The die has been cast, the mold has been set. You will learn to speak English or perish by The Sword in the Rosetta Stone. Heil!!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... ahh.
Thanks given by:
Maybe it is better to open single threads for each suspect clan with a list of the offending members, their offenses and of course evidence material like screenshots, demos, vids, logfile transcripts or links to respective posts in the blacklist thread.

Btw. - collective punishment should be the ultimatio ratio not the first step.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 10, 07:11PM)jamz Wrote: OMG! Foreigners?! Who don't speak English?!! What is the world coming to?!!!!

Awesome =)
Thanks given by:
|H*S| Clan. Repeated swearing, vulgarities, offensive language, and insults. Immature behavior.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ybq2zy4tt5j
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 10, 11:48PM)KN!F3 Wrote: |H*S| Clan. Repeated swearing, vulgarities, offensive language, and insults. Immature behavior.

Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 10, 11:48PM)KN!F3 Wrote: |H*S| Clan. Repeated swearing, vulgarities, offensive language, and insults. Immature behavior.

Two of them doesn't mean the whole clan, and BrickSquad said someone was impersonating him...
Thanks given by:
You should meet the other members,that demo caught 2 members but the others have the same attitude
Thanks given by:
I've run into Kevin and BrickSquad online, I didn't hear too much from them.
Thanks given by:
Well if they were impersonators they'll have to contact the blacklist themselves but I am just reported 2 offenders. Impersonations or not, they should be bl'ed
Thanks given by:
They do cuss ALOT and are way immature sometimes. I never see them racist though. Everyone has to admit they cuss every once in awhile. Little kids like them can't say bad words in real life so they see it funny to say it on AC. Point is its okay to say it often. Sorry Blue_Print for you incidence with H*S. And thanks knife for reporting this. Will keep an eye on them.
Thanks given by:
Knife, i didnt say that was my poser, that was me, god and blue print got in a fight, and i wasnt saying anything, but wen other ppl started getting into it, then so did i, god of sex is my friend and clan member, ofcourse im going to stick up for him, everyone was talking trash, but jus cuzz u werent cussing doesnt mean you guys are the good ones here.

and i dont know why you guys are getting all pissed bout my clan, we dont hack, yes we have members that act foolish sometimes and i do too, im sorry were not the perfect group of people and never say a bad word. and also, noone in my clan is racist, i have members that are black, white, asian, latino, if we were racist do you think these guys wuld still be in the clan?
Thanks given by:
"Gucci got that real ice, don't that look real nice?"

FTW
Thanks given by:
I suggest good members of H*S leave that clan,if they have a good behavior they have great doors open,you're not helping them with that "shows"
Thanks given by:
i suggest u worry bout urself :D
Thanks given by:
I'm worried about AC community,your behavior is a problem.
Thanks given by:
how is my behavior a problem? i dont go around ac cursing at ppl and all that, wen im in an argument ill admit i go overbord sometimes, ive never said anything bad to you yet u act like i have lol, and i understand me and my clans behavior isnt very good sometimes, and ive spoken to many members about the behavior and they all agreed to calm it down, me to aswell, so from now on, i will avoid arguments and bad behavior, and if u see my members doing it please tell me, i really didnt notice it was really that bad until now, so for now on u wont see H*S bad anymore, and im not saying this to get out of a blacklist, if u guys wana blacklist me go ahed, but im jus letting you guys know im working on changing this stuff.
Thanks given by:
I don't have to wait to find a solution until you insult me,changes should be really fast to avoid problems,and it's good to read that you will work on it,good luck.
Thanks given by: