server network error, disconnecting (normal)
when i play assultcube on a sever. i randomly get disconnected from the server and i dont know why. here is message that says it
server network error, disconnecting (normal) ...

i tryed downloading different version of ac and tryed doing /resetcfg 1.
plz help me its bothering me alot.
Thanks given by:
i'm not sure what that could be.

how is your ping/internet speed? is it fast?
Thanks given by:
the speed is 100.0 MBPS. its pretty fast
Thanks given by:

to be honest, i'm not the person to be replying to this, my speciality is inline skating and teabagging.

have you seen your PJ/Ping during a game?

oh yeah, and what country are you in? where you are can effect your ping.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 10, 08:26PM)pkkiller Wrote: the speed is 100.0 MBPS. its pretty fast
Impressive, if that's not actually the ethernet connection to the router rather than the ISP.
I get this if I lag out of the server, but it's usually the server rather than me. Do you always connect to the same server? If not, take a look at your regular servers in the server list; what colour are the bars? Red shows a server with a poor connection, or one that can't support it's maximum capacity.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 10, 08:42PM)jamz Wrote: Red shows a server with a poor connection, or one that can't support it's maximum capacity.

Oh, I always thought that was how poor my connection to that server was. Regardless, I've avoided red servers for the essentially same reason.
Thanks given by:
the pj/ping is like 0/watever when i see it. its mostly that and the server connection is like yellow. i live in canada,ontario. also i got a routher that connects with laptop wit spped of like 54.mbps and it works prefectly fine on it. but on computer it have some problems.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 10, 09:21PM)pkkiller Wrote: but on computer it have some problems.
Is it connected to the router via a WLAN connection? If that's the case, be advised that WLAN is generally instable, and if it loses connection for a few seconds, you'll be disconnected from the server.
Thanks given by:
Right, no matter how fast the connection is, any fluctuation will end up with you disconnecting.
Thanks given by:
i aways get that message when i lag horribly and get kicked out...
Thanks given by: