|AMP|DogDancing
//|AMP|DogDancing
//December 4, 2010
//~TgS~ Server and =RM= Coop Server
//http://www.mediafire.com/?9rjojcbnxy8q4kq
//IP: 98.237.43.133
//He was attemping to get our admin password so that he could save us the trouble of making a server on 1.1.0.5 when it came it.
Thanks given by:
so... this is supposed to be where? and is that a legitimate reason for blacklisting?
Thanks given by:
i think it's a legitimate reason. He was going from server to server asking to get admin passes and making up some story to try and get them.
Thanks given by:
I'm the leader of AMP, and I had no idea this was going on. And as leader of AMP and respected member of AC community to another, I hope that this incident can be forgoten about, and I fully plan to punish DogDancing if you agree to not blacklist.

-----
Neon
Thanks given by:
It should be mentioned that, this probably is not the |BC|DogDancing, more likely an impostor trying to use the name to get what they want.
Thanks given by:
Not our doggy D:
Banhammering TIME.
Thanks given by:
i wonder why AMP need to use other peoples names?
ive seen like 3 well known clan's names being used.

and DogDancing is |BC| you need a new name!!!
Thanks given by:
Phishing has been a valid reason for blacklisting numerous times in the past.
Considering it's not the real DogDancing, there's a good chance it's not a member of AMP, either.
Thanks given by:
He "joined" AMP either yesterday or the day before. I saw him in game without tags asking to join any clan he saw.

Anyways, the report belongs in the blacklist thread. Server owners will decide what they should do.

On a side note, Dog implies he works for ac.com. If you visit the site, the bottom right corner lists "Our Services". One of those services is "Anti-Phishing Services". The site also links to http://www.melbourneitdbs.com/. If anyone wants to take this seriously enough and give them a call and find out exactly the motivation behind this particular excuse it'd be interesting to see what they say. I'm sure impersonation of a corporate employee holds heavier punishment than anything we could do to them.
Thanks given by:
To conclude:
1) Attempted phishing
2) Impersonation

How can there be any doubt whether these are legitimate reasons for blacklisting him?
Thanks given by:
Theres no problem with his name.
Thanks given by:
lets teabag him...then hit him with the BANHAMMER!
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 10, 05:53AM)~TgS~NightHawkd Wrote: //|AMP|DogDancing
//December 4, 2010
//~TgS~ Server and =RM= Coop Server
//http://www.mediafire.com/?9rjojcbnxy8q4kq
//IP: 98.237.43.133
//He was attemping to get our admin password so that he could save us the trouble of making a server on 1.1.0.5 when it came it.

banned all over BC servers.
get a new name while your at it with changing your behaviour

also wth with a |AMP|Xenon aswell? another name used... who next?
Thanks given by:
Okay, I have talked to Droid about Xenon and he fully understands that Xenon is not "phishing", it was just a coincidence they had the same names. Me and Xenon chose names on Periodic Table of Elements and they rhymed so we thought it was pretty cool, and we kept them. We had no idea of ~TgS~Xenon, and hopefully Droid has or will tell Xenon it was coincidence, we meant nothing by it. DogDancing is kicked from our clan banned from our servers all the power of things we could do we did! Now I would appreciate it if you quit talking about our clan, and do the right thing before judging and come find out what were really about in a clan battle!

----
Neon
Thanks given by:
You're not the first Neon either.. and yeah Xenon is a very common nick. DogDancing on the other hand tho...
Thanks given by:
yeah i agree with panda
Thanks given by:
Ne0n <3 my Frag Buddy... i miss them days..
Thanks given by:
I am the Xenon. That's alright. Xenon is a chemical and can therefore be used as a name. Thanks for telling me it was a co-incidence but what I found weird was that he said I was a faker :P
Thanks given by:
So the fake DogDancing it's going to be blacklisted?
Thanks given by:
blacklist if you want JackR
i just have a tag ban on BC
Thanks given by:
Yes, that sounds like Xenon but he doesn't mean anything hateful about it. :P
Thanks given by:
Yesterday I had (2) separate encounters with members of "AMP". The first was joining Justin_Bieber 1. It was occupied by two players, one being from "AMP". As I went 12/1 on these two the "AMP" guy got pissed off, calling me a "KH doosh", and telling me to go away. I informed him his spelling was below-par, while the other guy cried about a series of no-scope headshots I inflicted on him. So they voted together to boot me. I then went into Justin_Bieber 2, and discovered another member of "AMP". I told him one of his buddies just called me a "doosh". He then decided to tell me to "STFU". So I owned him and teabagged his head into the ground.

Now I see they are imitating old pros by jackin' their names.
That is really....like REALLY lame.
I think you fellows have mis-interpreted the purpose of having a clan.
If you're just a group of noobs with bad attitudes and without your own original personae, no one will take your clan seriously.
And if you think KH is comprised of "dooshes" you're sorely mistaken.

Also, if you haven't yet grasped the facetiousness behind my quotation marks in "doosh", it's because it's spelled "douche".
Funny how those that exhibit such "douche" qualities like to try and call others the same..........
Thanks given by:
Um ok i don't think he should be blisted because he doesn't use BC tag. For example, how many Zero's have you seen? How many Ghosts have you seen? A ton. And do they ever get blacklisted? NO. Let him be, we know its not the real one.
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 10, 03:57AM)bballn45 Wrote: Um ok i don't think he should be blisted because he doesn't use BC tag. For example, how many Zero's have you seen? How many Ghosts have you seen? A ton. And do they ever get blacklisted? NO. Let him be, we know its not the real one.

How many DogDancings have you seen?
Thanks given by:
bballn45 thats not the real reason we posted this. It was orignally posted because he was going around trying to get Admin passes on servers saying he was trying to help out others for when 1.1.0.5 came out. Then we found out it was a Fake and then it became 2 reasons for a BL =/
Thanks given by:
he is now |BC|DogDancing, make sure when you see someone, to check there IP address, if its 98.237.43.133, then its a faker!
Thanks given by:
:( I'm sad.
Thanks given by:
lol at him up top ^^^
Thanks given by: