Ares know known as |SF|Ares
[Image: 30uaibm.jpg]

Before he said im blacklisting Neon and the he said for "playing crap maps" heres the proof above^ i know its hard to see but you can make it out hopefully

he ip was 24.32.245.237
now its 24.32.244.204 dont know why if its normal or hacking idk admin's should

i couldnt get what he said before but he said admin abuse i banned him for cursing in my server when its a know cursing server at all!

[Image: sdz5om.jpg]

look at this he came back said he was an AC engine runner or something then said i cant get blacklisted and the "ur a ****** retard"

sorry for the size
Thanks given by:
1) that is a shitty map
2) I said ass, ass means donkey
3) I have wireless internet, I can change IP
4) You were using admin abuse on all of the players, we all witnessed, and we all agreed u were abusing admin.
5) I said you were playing crap maps, so dont try and revolve it to me playing crap maps. admin abuser! Good day
Thanks given by:
Seriously, you and Ares need to get together (IRC, game, whatever) and sort out your differences. Your various blacklistings and whinges against each other are boring and I'd be amazed if anyone not connected with you two even cares. Please, stop posting about your personal feud in these forums. This behaviour is breaking forum rules and is just going to end up with you unable to post here.

Thanks given by:
I only post blacklists if it happens more then 2 times and I witness it. Not a feud, I just am very serious when it happens 2 times, not just to me, but a server full of 16.
I said fuking, not fucking ;) difference my friend =)
Thanks given by:
it dont matter its still cussing
it all sounds the same and he did it again
Thanks given by: