Meaning of your nickname
Dark$aint Wrote:Yes.
D:

eftertanke Wrote:the internet wasn't opened to public use until 1992...
TROLLOLOL
Thanks given by:
GillesDeRais was because Gilles De Rais was in fact a Breton serial killer in the early 1400s. His body count exceeded 800, and his was one of the most classic examples of a medeival horror story. Gilles was described as 'having left a dark scar over France' because of his murders and involvement with the occult, and I thought that would be a cool concept to carry into Assault Cube, as someone who strives to kill every opponent at any cost (without cheats, of course).
Thanks given by:
Name of a song a friend of mine made :D
Thanks given by:
DrauL Leptoc.

Ahaa, not really. I got it off some name generator a while back because the other names they supplied (Raver, Genius, iBreakU) where horrid.
Thanks given by:
wH0pXeR. is like a whopper burger and whopper the candy. These are some of my favorite things to eat.
Thanks given by:
my nick name is only the first part of Ramius Kittrang which is a jumble of (I am Kurtis Grant) I use it when I am writing D&D story lines.
Thanks given by:
I wanted to chose something funny; Maybe I was trying to make fun of all those badass names. I came up with Hamster and Funky as an idiot response to all the evil and hardcore names. I never had a hamster as pet and I think I wouldn't like to have one. I like Funk music but not that much.

Sometimes I use ChickenMcNugget. Why take this shit seriously (or any other actually)?
Thanks given by:
Well i toolk Morphine as a nick just because it's quite original and it's a nice nick. :D
Thanks given by:
System :)
name never changed, i think.

sometimes i play with the bot names,
just for fun :) if it's fun
Thanks given by:
I AM FROGULIS. ALL WORSHIP ME.
Errr...for anyone who has/does play/ed Runescape, you know the frog mask?
Well, I was a wearing the frog mask with monk robes, and the name Frogulis came to me like a message from the interweb gods. As far as I know, it's a unique name that nobody else has. I think.
Love from Frogulis Xd
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 02:46PM)DrauL Wrote: DrauL Leptoc.

Ahaa, not really. I got it off some name generator a while back because the other names they supplied (Raver, Genius, iBreakU) where horrid.

Actually I've heard the name in a TV series called Babylon 5.
Thanks given by: