Oh noooo not another hello thread
Just wanted to say hi to everyone this is my first post so I figured I would make it as lame as possible and do one of those hi posts that probably happens 10x a day :P Anyways

SUP!

P.S Be sure to check out Your moms house its 24/7 osok :P
Thanks given by:
:D bonjour
Thanks given by:
hello and welcome! :)
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 06:58PM)Fiz Wrote: P.S Be sure to check out Your moms house its 24/7 osok :P
dont speak about my mum like that

Thanks given by:
That's cute, it made me smile.
24/7 osok? Maybe I'll check it out when other game modes are utilized. ;-)
Thanks given by:
Hello Fiz and welcome to the community!
Thanks given by:
hey
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 10, 01:27PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: That's cute, it made me smile.
24/7 osok? Maybe I'll check it out when other game modes are utilized. ;-)

I plan on probably starting another anything goes server soon but I figured osok was good for now since its my favorite mode and it stays full most of the time now.

Thank you guys for the welcomes I'm really enjoying being part of the ac community. Looking forward to doing a contest on the best "your mom" jokes based on the chat logs from my servers hehe
Thanks given by:
At least you have a good maprotation, right? Not just arctic/douze/desert all the time?
Thanks given by:
No need for a maprot as they vote desert all the time :P
But yes, I have seen the most unseemly (lesser played) maps for osok put in there ;)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to AC.

Be careful with «your mom» jokes.
If someone talks about my mom they will be kicked/banned.
Thanks given by:
Well Im kinda hoping people who get easily offended wouldn't join a server called "your moms house" and if they did they wouldn't be surprised if they ran into a smart ass or 2 :P Maybe I'll put in the MOTD "Expect your mom jokes" in fact I'll do that right now :D
(04 Dec 10, 12:57AM)Gibstick Wrote: At least you have a good maprotation, right? Not just arctic/douze/desert all the time?

We do some user created maps when people request them. I want to find a few custom maps to add.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks given by: