How can i make a clan?
i would really like to make a clan so how would i go about doing this?
Thanks given by:
Get some people who will help you with it and start it.
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 11:19PM)Andrez Wrote: Get some people who will help you with it and start it.
i mean i have a few friends at school that wanna make a clan with me but none of us know how
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 12:34AM)dramura Wrote:
(01 Dec 10, 11:19PM)Andrez Wrote: Get some people who will help you with it and start it.
i mean i have a few friends at school that wanna make a clan with me but none of us know how
Start wearing a tag in your nicknames when you play, after you will have chosen the name of course.

After that you can create a forum or a website to make the clan more efficient.
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 12:37AM)Andrez Wrote:
(02 Dec 10, 12:34AM)dramura Wrote:
Start wearing a tag in your nicknames when you play, after you will have chosen the name of course.

After that you can create a forum or a website to make the clan more efficient.
ok 2 more questions lol 1.) how do i wear a tag and 2.) how would i like make a website for my clan?
Thanks given by:
1) Just edit your nickname..... Like |LOL|dramura or =LOL=dramura or whatever, but BE SURE that tag is not already taken, or you may be blacklisted..... Look here.....

2) The web is plenty of websites making services, like this...
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 10, 12:47AM)Andrez Wrote: 1) Just edit your nickname..... Like |LOL|dramura or =LOL=dramura or whatever, but BE SURE that tag is not already taken, or you may be blacklisted..... Look here.....

2) The web is plenty of websites making services, like this...

thanks you've been very helpful
Thanks given by: