>1$U<B3$TSH00T caught hacking AIMBOT
I have a screenshot of his unbelievable frags i got his ip but im not sure how to upload this screenshot? i need assistance on that part
His IP is 189.173.82.156
Screenshot: [Image: 34dkbgo.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Go to: http://tinypic.com/

Upload your image, copy and paste the link with [img] [/img] tags.
Then paste it in your thread.

There are better uploaders such as ImageShack but I don't think you would know which link to post xD

Get the demo of him hacking as a screenshot will not prove anything unless he has like 200 frags and 0 deaths.
Thanks given by:
That doesn't prove anything. On that map, a mini gema, if you make it past the snipers, you can go above the other team's spawn and get easy kills. The map layout spawns one team on the bottom of an obstacle course and another team sniping in a one way wall. After the team on the bottom gets past without dying they go up a path and can spawn rape the other team until out of ammo. The map is the reason he got so many kills and it not hacking afaik. But I could be wrong and he could be hacking but its unlikely
Thanks given by:
Not enough evidence my friend, you will need the demo.
A lot of people can get 100+ frags but it don't mean they hack.

Look at all the screenshots on this thread: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1479.html

It doesn't mean they all hack because they got over 100+ frags :)
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry bestshoot maybe you were maybe not so for now innocent until proven guilty although I'm sorry and apologize I still suspect you cheated
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 06:22AM)|AMP|Neon Wrote: I'm sorry bestshoot maybe you were maybe not so for now innocent until proven guilty although I'm sorry and apologize I still suspect you cheated
just rec(f9 start and f9 stop) demo,then load ur dmo on any filehosting (talk to those who wrote here is useless! from u need just the facts) on this demo u can be considered as who played in the details(u can watch on all players in assaultcube demo viewer),and once you prove that there was a cheater,they(dez Vmem makie mst.flopsy and more fashion stars) will advise for you not to play in assaultcube
Thanks given by:
He doesn't hack . He is very good. He is in my clan . I first thoight he was a hacker becuase he kept getting headshots on me . But later on i got better and found out he wasn't a hacker . he does create his mods like skins and stuff but he doesn't use Aimbot or any of that stuff
Thanks given by:
None of this is any use to anybody. Don't make threads just to accuse other players, even if you have the evidence to back it up.
Thanks given by: