Looking to make a clan or join one.
Well ive been playing the game for a while and is hoping to get a taste of the clan part.

I want to start my own clan with a partner and since i dont know that much in making my own server, i would need my partner to know his stuff in making us one. I am very experienced in making sites(free) and in making graphics off of photoshop. Just private message me or post here if you are interested or would like to see my work.

If that would not work i would be happy to join a clan that has a great community or a brand new one that needs some help.

I am willing to listen to all clans. i would say im good ingame. i dont camp, usually im jumping up an down running everywhere ha
Thanks given by:
-dyH| is open for recruitment. Got 10 members.

Thanks given by:
|AMP| clan is always ready for a recruit from what you said, we would really appreciate you joining us, i would really like to see your work. I will pm you the website, server info, and some of our maps.
Thanks given by:
Read Important Threads: List of recruiting clans
Thanks given by:
Looking to make a clan or join oNe.

i see what you did there!
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 11:29AM)Vermi Wrote: Looking to make a clan or join oNe.

what i do? i was wanting to make one, but if it didnt happen i would join one...

Thanks given by:
oNe is a clan, he is messing with you saying that you were saying join one as in join oNe.
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 11:29AM)Vermi Wrote: Looking to make a clan or join oNe.

ghghghghg!
Thanks given by:
Feel free to check out our site; http://theknifeisourweapon.webs.com :)

All information about our clan is there :)
Thanks given by: