reply to : TGS A HACKING CLAN
http://hi-skill.us/user/348473

That is my account (Xenon)

Do you see any hacks there. Look at it. If you tell me I somehow hack I honestly think you are dumb. It is sad to see people reporting TgS for no reason!

By this I am proving that I DON'T HACK!
Thanks given by:
Posting a link to your profile doesn't prove anything

Thanks given by:
TgS remains innocent until proven guilty.

Edit: I would like to see demo's, I also hope the admins have saved the link to the video and discuss about it as distrubuting these hacks is wrecking our games.
Thanks given by:
honestly Vermi, do you think I hack, I don't go around pwning people. I can't beat BULL3T and does that mean I can simply say BULL3T hacks. No because I know he doesn't. I would really like someone just to step up and just say that I don't hack. I know 200 people beter then me and yet people say I hack?
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 10, 01:17PM)usesnipez Wrote: honestly Vermi, do you think I hack, I don't go around pwning people. I can't beat BULL3T and does that mean I can simply say BULL3T hacks. No because I know he doesn't. I would really like someone just to step up and just say that I don't hack. I know 200 people beter then me and yet people say I hack?
I wouldn't say you hack Xenon. I never accuse anyone of hacking by looking at them (except the incredibly obvious ones). Like BULL3T stated, you are innocent, until proven guilty, just like everyone here.
Thanks given by:
Wait I know what he is talking about by that dude. On our site he posted his AC mods site. Obviously this person has thought it is hacks and stuff like that and reported us. I think I know and I can't be sure but I think I know!
Thanks given by:
I'm quite confident that nobody in the entire clan hacks, or knows how to hack, or even knows the real meaning of that word.
(here's a hint)
If one or two are distributing cheats, this is an indication -- not necessarily that the whole clan is bad -- but that we ought to see how quickly the clan gets rid of those bad apples.
Thanks given by:
Here's another hint; don't start multiple threads about the same thing in response to a closed thread. It was closed for a reason.

And you can't argue that you don't hack using the same non-evidence as those who accuse you.
Thanks given by:
This is the link of the video http://www.youtube.com/user/R0adQc?featu...h2P_JF8jBY
I guarantee that its 100% skill (ShotGun -_-'') and I never put a hack on my web site!

Seriously this is ridiculous

http://hi-skill.us/user/372662 and if you need a demo my file is full

~TgS~ remains innocent until proven guilt
Thanks given by:
Really, people get the facts first, it is a shame to see comments like "yes, that's the link to the cheat" when it is not!, the site that appears in the said video is a video editing site!

All this began by a kid that he did not even care to visit the said web site, to verify if it is was a cheating web site or not! He just did it for the sake of doing it! How can you lend ears to such fool argument?

Edit: The site is: www.dxtory.com
(I don't want to spam or promote software for video editing but I felt the need to write it)
Thanks given by:
The first thread was closed because it was a hopeless discussion. This one is too. Do not start another like it. The appropriate place to discuss this is IRC or your own forums.
Thanks given by: