how do i get my clan on wiki clan list?
Title says it all!
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-13.html

Read the stickies!

(Mod edit: Clarified for delicate minds)
Thanks given by:
1. Crouch
2. Click
3. Shift
4. Type "/hack" (x3)
5. Throw 5 nades down the ac_desert well
5. Type "/START_THIS_SHIZZLE" (x10)
6. Leave AC opened for 3 hours, 43 minutes, 21 seconds
7. Repeat for the whole week (Monday - Sunday)

100% GUARANTEED TO WORK. IF IT DOESN'T WORK, YOU ARE LIAR.
Thanks given by:
i tried what wolf said and it worked PERFECTLY trust me this really works!!!!!! :D
Thanks given by:
The wiki clan list is not being well maintained right now.
This should probably be fixed.
Thanks given by:
As long as there are restrictions (amount of time around and such), I'd be glad to give it a shot at keeping the beast under control ;)
Thanks given by:
That is part of the problem: there aren't any clear restrictions right now.
Thanks given by:
oh that sucks anyways I wouldnt mind helping keep the Wiki Clan list up to date XD
Thanks given by:
Zarj, I think being around for 3 months, ~5 members (Ha), and SS's from clan matches (on the clan list already) would be enough.
Thanks given by:
The problem is because a lot of new clans start and then not long after that they die.
I think clans that have been alive for 5 months or maybe even a year deserve or earn a wiki page so that the Wiki maintainers can do the editing a lot easier rather then have a lot more work to adding and deleting clans that are coming and dieing really soon.
I am willing to help maintain the list of clans part adding and deleting clans all though I would prefer to do it if there clan earns it by being alive for a certain amount of time.
I don't really know how we can keep track of when a clan is born.
Thanks given by:
To verify their age: AC forum posts, when their forums were created. They would give us proof, we would verify it with ~1 click, and then add them to the list. 5 months sounds ok with me.
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 10, 04:44AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: To verify their age: AC forum posts, when their forums were created. They would give us proof, we would verify it with ~1 click, and then add them to the list. 5 months sounds ok with me.

Nice idea.
I am willing to do this and maintain it.
I do have access to edit the wiki although this will need to be verified by Flowtron.
Thanks given by:
I make a motion to only accept 6 month old clans.
Thanks given by:
The old requirements were simple:
A way to contact the clan (website or IRC)
And screenies + demos of two 3v3 matches with two different official clans
Thanks given by:
DrauL informs me that even though he is banned (on these forums), he already does a lot of editing, he is happy to add any clans as long as they give him the info. He can be found on #xuclan @ gamesurge.net, also feel free to add a note on xuclan.co.cc or anywhere else that he is active. PMing him on these forums wont work so well.
Thanks given by:
why is he banned?
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure this contains all the necessary information.
Thanks given by: