Windows 7
Is there a version of this game that runs on Windows 7?
Thanks given by:
I run this with no problem on Win 7....
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 10, 01:27AM)Andrez Wrote: I run this with no problem on Win 7....

I get a black screen with only the sound of the game. The I get error code: WIN32 exception 0xc0000005[0x1c]
I'm sure that it is not my rig as I run COD 4 with no problems.

Thanks given by:
well if you get an error code.......it is probably on your end ;). ie. Graphics considering you can't see anything ;)
Thanks given by:
COD 4 doesn't use OpenGL.
Have you tried updating your drivers?
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 10, 03:21PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: COD 4 doesn't use OpenGL.
Have you tried updating your drivers?

Are the graphics on this game better than COD4? I can run that game and the graphics are perfect.
I ran "Driver Genius" and it says that all of my drivers are up to date.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 10, 07:50PM)Dead Zone Demon Wrote: Are the graphics on this game better than COD4? I can run that game and the graphics are perfect.
I ran "Driver Genius" and it says that all of my drivers are up to date.

Has nothing to do with graphics being better or worse. If your driver doesn't have the right support, the game won't run.
Also, I wouldn't trust "Driver Genius". Go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer, and download the newest driver.
Thanks given by:
what is your graphics card make and model?
Thanks given by:
See, many people come in here with cards that have bad OpenGL support and say, "I can run Crysis at high but not this shitty game?". Apples and oranges (or Apples and Microsofts).
(29 Nov 10, 08:38PM)JGAN Wrote: what is your graphics card make and model?

Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 10, 10:53PM)Gibstick Wrote: See, many people come in here with cards that have bad OpenGL support and say, "I can run Crysis at high but not this shitty game?". Apples and oranges (or Apples and Microsofts).
(29 Nov 10, 08:38PM)JGAN Wrote: what is your graphics card make and model?
Please understand that I am not saying the game is "shitty". It may be a GREAT game if I can get it to run.

My video card is intagrated on my motherboard Video is:

Device Description VIA Chrome9 HC IGP Family WDDM
Motherboard Name Biostar P4M900 Micro 775

Please let me know if there is something I can do to get the game running and thank you all for your help.
Thanks given by:
Wait what? With that card, you can run COD 4 flawlessly?
Thanks given by:
yea there is something you can do: buy a real graphics card because i went through all the documents and i dont think your chipset supports opengl :/ sorry
Thanks given by:
Well, Thank You all for the input and yes, I do run COD 4 fine. I will look into a new card though. Thanx again for your help.
Thanks given by:
if you get a new card and want to run assaultcube, make sure it has opengl support ;D
Thanks given by:
Think of different graphics libraries as different languages.
Thanks given by:
You don't have to spend too much money. My six year old Radeon X300 can run AC at 150fps+ at 800x600, which doesn't too bad.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 10, 01:15AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Think of different graphics libraries as different languages.

how is that relevant to anything? (no offense)
Thanks given by:
COD 4 speaks one "language" while AssaultCube speaks another. If his graphics card understands COD 4, that doesn't necessarily mean it will understand AssaultCube.
Thanks given by:
oh THAT kind of language... haha :P
Thanks given by: