DTF server accidental ban
I was banned today on a DTF server due to teamkilling. I killed one of the DTF clansmen unintentionally with a shotgun during a pool party map. the part of the game was pretty hectic due to half the blues running to our flag, and in the process of killing said blues, i splattered a DTF person on my team.

shortly after I was permanently banned from said server. to my disgust however, a serial team killer was not banned, instead he was kicked and returned shortly with little disgust from the rest of the gamers. His name is AK. though he did score several times, he also liked to splatter his teammates several times, including myself. Perhaps one of the admins figured my ranting about banning AK was due to trying to incriminate AK, something hard to imagine as it said in the game chat box the crimes of AK.

If I had a demo I would post it, but I do not know if it is possible to recover a demo from a game I was banned from. I hope this is the right server to post said posts, as the DTF server is one of the better Pool Party hosting servers.
Thanks given by:
There's a difference between banned and blacklisted.

Are you sure you were banned and not blacklisted? If so, then you only have to wait out a 20 minute time period before you can frag on that server again :)
Thanks given by:
Hey actiongoose im the leader and owner of the DTF clan.

I'm sorry you got banned for your unintentional team kill. The ban should should only last 20 minutes. If for some reason you still can't connect to DTF server after 20 mins than i will look into it.
Thanks given by:
Still...
Banned for one accidental TK?
:/
Thanks given by: