About: WTA clan.
Hello everyone from Assault Cube, its .cO'|BurN. here!

Before we go to the topic i want to discuss i got to warn you: this message is not ment to be ranting the WTA clan, i just want to make things clear! So, lets go to the topic now ;)

Yesterday me & my friends from Cube Ownage played a 4x4 versus WTA. We all never heard of this clan before & were pretty curious of their skills. They would go first & so they picked TOSOK ac_desert. Wich was a choise we already expected to come. So we just played and we saw that it was not a high niveau clan. -> No rant but just true :S! So me & my mates decided to start playing TOSOK but than only crouch. But because of their level we could still keep above them. On that moment the WTA clan has decided to vote kick/ban us. They started saying that we were hackers multiple times. We decided to try staying calm & just play the game out... Ok game was done they keeped calling us hackers & we had to choise now. We decided to do a classic descision wich was: CTF ac_depot. We started playing for real: no more having fun, & taking it like a real match. But after 2 minutes & 3 flags we all had above 3.00 ratio, someone had 5.xx we didnt want to make them cry so we started to do only knife wich they clearly didnt like & came out into another ranting session: omg hackers, you guys hack, hackers = losers ... etc

So guys this is what happend, remember not meant to do bad for WTA clan, just warning high leveled clans! If you dont want to get called a hacker, than just dont play vs WTA.
Thanks given by:
Any decent clan doesn't need protection from a couple of players who can't stand to lose.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 10, 07:17AM)Mael Wrote: Any decent clan doesn't need protection from a couple of players who can't stand to lose.

Mael, i just want to warn them. I know they can handle their own business ...
Thanks given by:
I appreciate what you are trying to do Burn, but this is by no means the first time a 'high skill' clan has had problems like this with a 'low skill' clan. Most people are well aware that newbie clans do not take well to being beaten soundly.
Thanks given by:
Yes i ussually stay away from new clans, because if u pwn them they leave during match or start to cry... but i think its lame for new clans...
Thanks given by:
I played played some Clanmatches in my day and i've got my ass kicked, but what always bugged me is when im getting my ass kicked and there other team finds it in themselves to hinder themselves to make it more enjoyable (or just because they can) that is like the ultimate humilation and I don't find it very respectable.
I realize that this clan could be considered "jokeish" clan or and in no way am I saying .cO' is not a respectable clan but that is my insight.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 10, 12:24PM)ReEsEs Wrote: I played played some Clanmatches in my day and i've got my ass kicked, but what always bugged me is when im getting my ass kicked and there other team finds it in themselves to hinder themselves to make it more enjoyable (or just because they can) that is like the ultimate humilation and I don't find it very respectable.
I realize that this clan could be considered "jokeish" clan or and in no way am I saying .cO' is not a respectable clan but that is my insight.

I understand what you are talking about. I respect youre opinion, maybe both .cO' and WTA should have been more respectfull...
Thanks given by: