[...] is a hacker
|FOX| Ares is a hacker. He stole my admin by hacking my computer last night and somehow got my admin and took down ip's to ban AND threatened to blacklist one of my members D= what do i do?
Thanks given by:
BS BS BS!!! Ur the hacker!! I have proof from others we have played with! U even told me u knew how to hack! So dont even lie....
Thanks given by:
I was member he tried to blacklist, please assualt cube managers he hacked into our server we need to get him off of Assualt Cube Please help!!
Thanks given by:
what!? i barely know how to make a server dude!?!
Thanks given by:
I WAS THERE WHEN YOU SAID YOU KNEW HOW TO HACK RADON DON'T LIE OR PLAY GAMES ARES DOES NOTHING OF THE SORT YOUR THE HACKER COMING INTO THE FOX SERVER AND TRYING TO BAN US
Thanks given by:
Exactly!!! MY POINT!!!
Thanks given by:
Any proof of this? A screenshot? A demo? Otherwise this thread is nonsense and should be closed.
Thanks given by:
Like i said he took my admin and stopped the demo and turned off screenshot?
Thanks given by:
I have a screen shot of Radon hacking!!!
Thanks given by:
There's no point in caps dummy, and i cannot hack wtf i barely can make a server? and ares your a hacker and you know it!!!! He thought i hacked because i lagged while playing and he said i was speed hacking and he begged to know how and all i did was lagg?!?!?!
Thanks given by:
nope, me, x_ray_dog, thrawn, etc. have all seen u admit to hacking, walking in the air? walking through walls? u have no use of trying to back urself up....
Thanks given by:
ARES DOESN'T HACK I''VE KNOWN HIM SINCE I'VE BEEN ON AC YOU HACK I'VE SEEN YOU HACK WHEN WE WERE IN THE DK$ SO STOP LYING AND CLEAN UP YOUR ACT RADON
Thanks given by:
Unless someone has some meaningful evidence, this thread is pointless.
Thanks given by: