cubescript challenge

could anyone write me a script that would allow 'tactical crouching'.

at the moment when you press left shift you crouch, then onrelease you stand again.

is it possible to write a script that would make you crouch and stay crouched on release. then to stand again once you hit left shift. know what i mean?

Thanks given by:
Not possible anymore. Things like attack, jump, crouch, etc. need to be keybound and don't/are not supposed to function when called via script.
Thanks given by:
If only there was a key that, when you pressed it once, did the equivalent of holding down shift, then pressing it again released shift...

edit: corrected stupid typo
Thanks given by:
I heard CAPSLOCK has magical properties.
:D
Thanks given by:
uh... does this script have anything to do with teabagging? :X
Thanks given by:
Listen to the V!
Thanks given by:
Trust me, I tried a capslock t-bagging script. Nothing worked there. I used a method of binding and un binding capslock, however, never worked.
Thanks given by:
No one has answered his question yet.
bind CAPSLOCK [crouch]
Thanks given by:
Gibstick wins the challenge!
Thanks given by:
Fuh.
We were trying to get him to use his mental faculties to make the last leap of intellect on his own.
Killjoy. :-P
Thanks given by:
teabagging script:
bind "CAPSLOCK" [crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75;crouch;sleep 75]
GUARANTEED TO NOT WORK :D
Thanks given by:
Heh, yep. That wasn't my method. That could be cleaned up if you used a recursive loop, and closed your brackets.
More feasible code:
crouchloop = [crouch; sleep 75 [crouchloop]]
bind "CAPSLOCK" [crouchloop]
A little cleaner, no?
Thanks given by:
The problem with that is it never says when to stop crouching.
Thanks given by:
Ronaldo_Reagan Wrote:More feasible code:
I didn't spend too much time on it. I am currently fixing up the drunk script for use in another one of my scripts.
Thanks given by: