Poll: do you want Anti_Shot to leave?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, i want him to leave.
47.06%
8 47.06%
No, I don't want him to leave.
23.53%
4 23.53%
I don't know
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Read this.
hey people, i would just like to tell you how much i have been through... i have made a clan, helped people and also shown people my skills. So, what do i get in return? well, today i had:

-Clan abusing (current name : {sS}Anti_Shot and words said : "Shit Snipers")
-Name abusing: "Anti_Shit"
-Amount of kicks/bans: 10 / 1 ban in "your mum's house" server.
-Previously i had a few fakers but now they are gone. People calling my clan "NOOB" when they have not seen them self.

Well, i did not expect this. so i put on a poll. make sure you choose one of them so that i can decide what to do.

here is the guy who was involved in all this...

-!Danny! - Main guy who thinks he's better than me but he's not.
-and all of his noob teammates, gaymates and friends.

i dont care if i use bad language im, i just dont care.

Make sure you look at the poll.

i bet you 100% nobody will do anything about this post... believe me. i am in stress by "noobs".

Please blacklist !danny!
Thanks given by:
Do you realise that by posting something like this, you're letting your haters win? People who do this sort of thing want nothing more than attention and you are giving it in copious amounts.

Try /ignore cn, in-game, where cn is the client number of the player; it's on the scoreborad. You won't be able to see anything the player says, and perhaps you'll care less about what others do, and more about having fun yourself.

BTW, I didn't vote because it's your choice, no-one else's. :) HTH
Thanks given by:
you're right,

But i really want to quit ac. Bad things happening to me.

Also if i do Ignore him he would kick me. Which i do not like.

but, please vote in the poll. i would like everyone to vote. thanks
but, please vote in the poll. i would like everyone to vote. thanks
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 10, 11:29AM)|PRO|Anti_Shot Wrote: But i really want to quit ac. Bad things happening to me.

If you really want to quit then just do it instead asking for anyone's opinion or starting one useless vote (notice to the admins: please disable this feature, thx). The fact that you started a poll is more an indication for the wish to stay here.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 10, 11:29AM)|PRO|Anti_Shot Wrote: But i really want to quit ac. Bad things happening to me.

what, are you getting raped? O_o

if you want to quit, quit. dont be hypocritic and do things like this.

sorry to hear about your current postion :P
Thanks given by:
actually, ima delete this thread and do something about it. and no, im not getting raped.
i just got some requested "work".
yh, aany forum admins please delete this post please.
Thanks given by:
Why would anyone want Anti-Shot to leave? He doesn't afraid of anything.
Thanks given by:
I won't delete the thread because it's got a few replies in it, including my own special words of wisdom, so consider it...

Closed - at OP's request.
Thanks given by: