Thorite video clips
Two questions who is this guy?
Is he getting warning points for verbally attacking a ac player on a public forum?
Thanks given by:
@DaRealRocky: He's Zomg! been here since the vanilla forums.

@Zomg!: I understand you're trying to defend your friend but this is no way to go about it. I respect Bloodsport because the fact that Thorite is an old player and that even though he knew this was going to happen he stil made his accusation. I really don't think he's being sore, I just think you're being a bit too offensive. Not everyone on this thread agrees that Thorite doesn't hack. So why are you making up statistics?

EDIT: Sorry to the Mods. Back to the discussion.
Thanks given by:
Please keep the discussion at a decent level.
Thanks given by:
Just let an already banned hacker play that demo on hes cheat and let him video record it.
Then you will see it very obvious if he has the aim on players thru walls.
Thanks given by:
@ZomG
How dare you be so god damn rude. Do you know how long it would take someone to make something to the length or detail Bloodsport did? Quite a while, and it makes me sick people think he did the for the publicity, I mean come on he obviously thought he had something that most people would respond to (he made me believe that Thorite cheats) and for that I don't think he should ridiculed by people or people telling him to do some more " moterf*****" research.
As for your second part where you say Bloodsport can't take a beating I suggest go do some of your own "moterf*****" reseach by going to the TBR site and go see that TBR and Bloodsport can take loses by better players and not accuse them for hacking.
I don't know what enticed you to write such a rude comment but nevertheless try and have some class.
Thanks given by:
bloodsport, since you are the one of the few people that thinks thorite hacks, and he probably won't get blacklisted, i am offering a simple solution:

just don't play with him, don't play with =RA= either, and you can tell all of your ac friends to not play with him/=RA=.
1. no more wasting valuable time in your life trying to convince ac community that he hacks, you've failed enough times
2. no thorite haxxoring on you
3. you can work on accusing other players of a higher skill level than you instead just stalling on the thorite case which doesn't seem to be moving anywhere.
4. thorite doesn't have to keep trying to defend himself, therefore he can use his computer time more valuably
Thanks given by:
The purpose of this thread is purely to provide evidence and discussion of that evidence so that server owners can decide for themselves what to do about Thorite. Since none of the posts since my last response raise any questions about the eidence which I have not already covered, I will not be making any comment on them.

I think it would save everyone a lot of time if people wishing to comment would first read the original post on the TBR site in its entirety and the first few comments in this thread.
Thanks given by:
@DaRealRocky
Assault Cube is (or at least was) old school. Old school is all about verbal abuse profanity and whatnot. Haven't you played Quake with bots? They insult others frequently. It's great fun. You should play it.
@ReEsEs:
" nevertheless try and have some class."
My last comment was at the pinnacle of class so I don't know what you're talking about.
@Bloodsport:
"The purpose of this thread is purely to provide evidence and discussion of that evidence so that server owners can decide for themselves what to do about Thorite."
That's exactly it. What evidence. They're just detailed slowed down videos and paragraphs that you're using to push Thorite off as something he isn't, a hacker. Just give it a rest bloodsport. He doesn't hack. No matter how much you've convinced yourself that he can't just be an excellent player and must be a hacker, he's not a hacker.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-165.html
Just cuz.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here, but this thread/arguement/discussion is going nowhere, therefore I'm closing it.

As Bloodsport has already pointed out, it is up the the individual server owners to analyze and make a judgement based upon the evidence that Bloodsport has pointed out in the demos/videos/comments. All other discussions are nothing but flamewars and that is what I am trying to avoid by closing this.

If anyone else feels they have anything important/significant to add to the discussion, feel free to contact a moderator/admin about it, I'm sure they would be happy to temporarily unlock it, but until then I'm putting a bucket of water on the flames.

GG
Thanks given by: