Poll: Should Douze Be a Clan Match Map
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes :)
36.17%
17 36.17%
No!!!!!
63.83%
30 63.83%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ac_douze
I have absolutely no idea why there are flags put into ac_douze, neither why anyone would play it on team modes at all. It's a typical arena map, working well with FFA modes and nothing else.

This map for any 'serious' match? Sorry, but there's no way sir.
Thanks given by:
Retire your clan if you dunno rules then.
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 10, 10:41PM)Mael Wrote:
(18 Nov 10, 10:37PM)titiPT Wrote: First step - 1 team chooses, both teams play.
Second step - Repeat step 1, but the other team chooses now,
Third step - Tie breaker, if needed.

Follow the rules, don't whine.
*imaginary rules
Of course, nobody is obligated to follow them. Just leave!
There are no rules this is just common practice. We don't play any map/mode that is picked.

Mael edit: Just fixed your quote tags so people are quoted properly.
Thanks given by:
Seriously, what's the intention of this thread? To create solid rules for clan matches? To make sure that clan matches only take place on official maps? To discuss the quality of ac_douze as a (match) map? Or only to talk about some hilarious picks of a team in a certain match?

And btw - why do we need a poll?
Thanks given by:
hehe, douze is a good map for lss and osok...for ctf its so funny, but crazy :)

the worse thing i remember was accepted to play team survivor on ac_depot.
Thanks given by:
Douze is a pretty solid map for 1on1 action IMO.
Thanks given by:
the most bizarre was tktf ac_elevation by wOOp clan, pretty hard the whole game checking map by left alt and hunting them in such complex map, they both else was going together, so our strategy "i right,you left" was pretty negative :P

the flags in douze have sense exactly for such modes as tktf, thtf; you don't spend half round searching them and the game has speed but i think ctf is there also playable
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 10, 06:23PM)DarKnoT Wrote: Retire your clan if you dunno rules then.
Who what?
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 10, 10:35PM)Alien Wrote: the most bizarre was tktf ac_elevation by wOOp clan, pretty hard the whole game checking map by left alt and hunting them in such complex map, they both else was going together, so our strategy "i right,you left" was pretty negative :P

the flags in douze have sense exactly for such modes as tktf, thtf; you don't spend half round searching them and the game has speed but i think ctf is there also playable
Err, no. Elevation tktf is a very good mode, because it is very strategy based. Douze tktf is just a dm with an extra stat.

Thanks given by:
douze is only fun for 2v2 TKTF and HTF and TDM and TS
with 2 opponents and one on your team you can either keep the flag for the whole game or in hunt the flag strategically box in your opponents to score quickly. ac_douze ≠ 1v1 matches or 3v3 or greater. Definitely not CTF. the flags are just awk. if they kill both your guys and they got an AR, they get a flag. Not very skilled
Thanks given by:
It can be a hilarious map for 10v10 TOSOK...

:)
Thanks given by:
This map is fun in any map. Maybe not serious... But ac is a game !
Thanks given by:
how do you play maps in other maps? :)
Thanks given by:
fail :(
Thanks given by:
I'm changing my opinion... after playing a few CM's on this map, it has become obvious it is a game of luck and ping. There isn't any strategy. Trash map for CM's.
Thanks given by:
so CTF ac_douze? xD
Thanks given by: