Maps From V1.0
Is it feasible to upload maps from AssaultCube V1.0 such as Headshotcity_Reborn or Twin Towers?
Thanks given by:
Yes, the files are of the same format, and are compatible.
However, there have been a number of instances where the new map restrictions has prevented playing maps online. Just look at the sticked topics on this forum, and you will see what sort of restrictions are around.
By the way, dont make a new thread asking what these restrictions are, we have had enough of those ;)

Those maps you listed seem like they would not be allowed through the restrictions. Just sayin.
Thanks given by:
pen! I understand how hard it is to find out what the map restrictions are. Given that you are probably one of those lads who don't know how to navigate the forums and or are a very very first time player so it might be hard for you to figure out just exactly what the map rules are. Therefore it should be your first priority to find out by making a new thread. This is a forums after all right? If you have any questions please bring them here, and someone capable of answering them will do so soon enough. In the meantime you may have to suffer the occasional "GO ELSEWHERE NEWB" attitude but don't worry... not all of us are like that. The good shimmies out there still visit the forums and they'll find you soon enough. Peace out shimmy! :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 10, 09:37AM)MorganKell Wrote: pen! I understand how hard it is to find out what the map restrictions are. Given that you are probably one of those lads who don't know how to navigate the forums and or are a very very first time player so it might be hard for you to figure out just exactly what the map rules are. Therefore it should be your first priority to find out by making a new thread. This is a forums after all right? If you have any questions please bring them here, and someone capable of answering them will do so soon enough. In the meantime you may have to suffer the occasional "GO ELSEWHERE NEWB" attitude but don't worry... not all of us are like that. The good shimmies out there still visit the forums and they'll find you soon enough. Peace out shimmy! :)

Actually, I'm not a first-time player of the game, you might know me in-game as "Pen!s" lol

However I haven't used the forums at all
Thanks given by: