FmC 1 Year!
we FmC have just reached our 1 year since MathiasB, Stykat and Necro 1st formed this amazing clan :D we've had our ups and downs we've lost members but have gained new members of our coummunity so I thank everyone who has been with FmC and helped them and supported them and had many friendly pubs with the members the people I would personally like to thank are these people

DES|Anderson you was an outstanding member for FmC we will never forget on how much you contributed for us and we are proud that you was FmC and remains one of it's greatest members

MeLoNe=MyS= and again you was outstanding beyond belief you was a powerhouse in FmC's rank I looked up to you when we played in matches and even though you left the clan long ago you will still have FmC with you mate :) we wish the best of luck for you in ac you've certainly become one of the best i've ever seen :)

aCKa:Pweaks & Trops you 2 was by far my favourite members to have seen in the clan Pweaks you are one of the most friendly guys in ac i've met and I always had a good time with you in game very fun conversations with you my friend you was a great person to be in the same clan as and Trops why if it wasn't for you hosting a skype conversation for us well we would just be soo much less community based the topic's i've read and been involved in was the best ever I have seen in all my time in ac you 2 are truly great players

|BC|Acropolips you stood out from everyone else for me when you was in =CTK= I joined the forums and got involved in a number of great conversations with you in the skype chat and the matches we did very hard but extremely enjoyable you are a friend of FmC in my view for the experience you gave me and the advice :)

this is all I would like to say please come and visit us at Fragmasterclan.com if you would like to register on our forums I would look forward to hearing some feedback from this community :)
yours sincerly |FmC|Halvium Happy fragging
Thanks given by:
No news from mathias ? :(
Thanks given by:
I have not seen or heard from Mathias in a while sorry
Thanks given by:
Yea it’s been 1 year since we founded the clan.
Have a nice day, and a good game
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1475.html
Thanks given by:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FmC :D:D:D:D
Thanks given by:
(12 Nov 10, 10:17AM)MathiasB Wrote: Yea it’s been 1 year since we founded the clan.
Have a nice day, and a good game

"good job team!" and happy birthday!
Thanks given by:
Nice Text, thanks for the nice words Havilum my friend =)

I remember to our close match in the first FmC tourney :)

It was always nice in FmC and i still belive in FmC is a very skilled clan, with the friendlyest ppl ever :)

CONGRATS FmC =)

Greets, MeLoNe :-)
Thanks given by:
Congratulations! :D
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday FmC!
Thanks given by:
(12 Nov 10, 01:05AM)Luc@s Wrote: No news from mathias ? :(

I'm not yet dead :)
I was only on holiday and after holiday i had a lot of other things to handle...

Thank you to everyone who helped growing up FmC | Fragmaster Clan!

Take a look at http://fragmasterclan.com
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday! Never doubted you.
Thanks given by:
My sincerest happy birthday wishes!
Thanks for Anderson! :D

|FmC|Halvium Wrote:I have not seen or heard from Mathias in a while sorry
Stick around, matey!
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1477.html
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday. Such an event doesn't happen that often in AC's community
Thanks given by:
We're already counting for the 2 year B-Day :D
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday to all the FmC family :P i have a present for ya but it involves a headshot and a beer so we might see that on game xD great clan tbh
Thanks given by:
T_T bring when no clan can i join!
Thanks given by: