-dyH| Clan
-dyH| clan is still recruiting.

INFORMATION
Tag: -dyH|
Tag Name: Destroys Your Hope
IRC: #dyh-clan @ gamesurge.net
Website Forums: http://www.dynclan.forumotion.com
Goals: Our goals are to become a well respected clan that is simply wanted in the AC community. We also wish to be active and good in clan matches.
Our Logo:
[Image: nohope10.png]
Other Information: The -dyH| clan has been around for a little over 2 months now. You will see our players on TyD ladder ,since the hi-skill ladder just shut down,(we were in 17th place!) or simply doing a match. The clan was started on August 20, 2010. We are run as a council. After 2 months of being in the clan, you become a council member. It will be harder to become a council member later on. As of right now we have 6 members and we are looking to have 12-14 members in all. If you would like to talk to us, visit our forums and IRC. Thank you!

Thanks given by:
very good, nice, skilled and friendly clan
hf and gl ;)
Thanks given by:
Good luck with everything! :D
Thanks given by:
Have fun good luck! I used to know someone on some other Internet community named "basketball45" hmmmmmmm...
Thanks given by:
yes i have seen upperechelon bbalin aka whoxper and they are very skilled players

GL TO YOU ALL :D
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure that bbalin and wH0pXeR are the same person last time I checked xD
Thanks given by:
honest mistake dude LMAO
Thanks given by:
:P np. bballn45 was my old name. Only time i use it is on AC forums. I use whopxer ingame.
Thanks given by: