blacklisted????!!! help!!!
im blacklisted in "campin allowed D.E.I"
:/ i dont know why.. please someone knows who can help me?

:) fuck .. I can not resist..

1-2-3-4 wtf!! 3 is my best.. but this one .. no no its a miracle!!!

http://i.imagehost.org/0631/nadeFail-2.jpg

hell!!! how can it be?!!!
Thanks given by:
If "campin allowed D.E.I" was the server where you so carelessly suicided and gibbed three teammates, your ban is probably automatic for negative score and will disappear after 20 minutes.
Your apparent pride in this 'feat' would indicate that this ban was of benefit to the other players in the server.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 10, 08:15AM)jamz Wrote: If "campin allowed D.E.I" was the server where you so carelessly suicided and gibbed three teammates, your ban is probably automatic for negative score and will disappear after 20 minutes.
Your apparent pride in this 'feat' would indicate that this ban was of benefit to the other players in the server.

ty man!!... i know that.. but i didnt i didint play 1 day and when i play i was blacklisted... its no a 20 mins ban..
im blacklisted in blood rising server too?? :/

i hope ownwer servers read this post..
njoy the screenshot.. its incredible
Thanks given by:
If you find 3tks to be a miracle then i dont think they should contact you at all.
Thanks given by:
Perhaps you could provide either a name or a partial IP so I could check why you are blacklisted on my server. Based on your screen shot, I would hazard a guess that it might be something to do with excessive team-killing.
Thanks given by:
I'm also blacklisted there by the looks of it. I don't even use that server but I think it's due to the 189. range ban, hehe.
Thanks given by:
Yes, I have large range bans in 189, 187 and 201. If you would like a deban pass, I'm happy to supply one, but if you are from Brazil, you will probably find it a bit laggy anyway.
Thanks given by:
You are probably banned for spamming exclamation marks.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 10, 01:43PM)Bloodsport Wrote: Yes, I have large range bans in 189, 187 and 201. If you would like a deban pass, I'm happy to supply one, but if you are from Brazil, you will probably find it a bit laggy anyway.

Aww! yes, its a range ban, mi ip right now is 187.137.194.32
but I've noticed my ip can be:
187.137 .... (numbers i dont put change frequently)
or
201.152 .... (numbers i dont put change frequently)
i dont know why, but always first numbers are that

How can i get a deban pass?
Thanks given by:
Well if you're amused by teamkills, then you won't be getting one for my server...
Thanks given by:
butterfly, you shouldn't have ever started this thread in the first place.
Thanks given by:
"1-2-3-4 wtf!! 3 is my best.. but this one .. no no its a miracle!!!"

Is this guy on drugs?
Thanks given by:
I lol'd :D

As has already been said, if you're blacklisted from any servers you will need to contact the owner/admins to get help on the subject. Try looking for a website/forum/IRC channel, etc. that you can contact them with in their extended server info (press F9 on the server list) - but yea, if you do this frequently I can understand why they would have you bl'd. :p

Maybe be a little bit more careful with the grenades next time? xD

Actually getting it out of your hands and away from your teamates is usually a good start.

Closed.
Thanks given by: