Nostalgic
Hi guys, this post doesn't have really a sense, but I just want to show you, i really have nostalgy, and than I'm here(in this community) ever very long time, i had problems with some people, because i don't agree with all new decision from somes people from the dev', but anyway that's life, you can't like everybody and every decision! I stoped to play for that reason (and real life too), and did my come back in september. But point is not here! The thing is I LOVE THIS GAME TOO much, i don't why, but that's like this, when is stopped playing, I still watching forum frequently, and keep an eye on AC community. I did great (I think) things for AC community as inovation in mapping/modding, added some concept etc. Now i'm back to can continue to give nice stuff to this community (that's why i'm creating mod devellopement team!). The point is not here again! I just want you know i'm still loving the game, and today i was on assaultcube french wikipage, and i found the very old screenshot of this page (from actioncube 0.92), and you know what!!!??? I'm on this picture with my first name "FmtS_Deathstar", i remember very good this game, i was playing with a friend on ac_aim (one of the first custom map), it was very fun, and cool guys came, and a took this screenshot:

[Image: ActionCube_game_800x600.jpg]

when I see this i almost want to cry, that's remember really the old school minding of actioncube! and i'm sad sometimes too see how community and ambience turned, but in one way, this game have success, so that's normal if that change (that change in good ways too!). I finished to talk much for nothing, just peace to everyplayer I like, and keep to be oldschool ;p
Thanks given by:
i also miss the times when i was playing in some random custom map, without knowing/caring about clans, devs, "elites", forums, etc. :')
Thanks given by:
Where's all the players walking around in the sky that failed to /getmap?
Thanks given by:
maybe lost in the ac_desert2 :p
Thanks given by:
Yeah, good old 0.93 times...... I had so much fun playing those endless apollo_desertcity CTFs against bouke, Serdar and many others... I even miss the master role, seriously...

:(
Thanks given by:
I miss the care free times and custom maps...
Thanks given by:
I will just losely quote Stanislaw Lem here:

"...and as we pick up those old books again, that we read years ago, we are not really looking for the old stories, we are looking in those pages for that self we were back then."
Thanks given by:
powerful
Thanks given by:
nice makke ;)
today i play on 1.0.4 i was there to play in peace, i met an asshole called blub, he said im camping i said not, i changed server because he was boring me, he came to the same server and started to need problems, talk about me my clan and stuffs. i hate this style of shitty player who think they are the best (he was saying he was 1st in ladder) and creat shitty ambience ingame. i really want go back 4years before, when asshole in AC was a limited race... 0.92 I love you forever!

ps: if someone get his IP, give it here, i will add boring players in aCKa server blacklist: bastards will be censured :p
Thanks given by:
I miss the Hanze servers!!!!!

[Image: sobbing-baby.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That'd be Seagal if we're talking about the same blub. :P
Thanks given by:
does any1 here remember ac_tennis or something like that? it was so awesome to play ctf on it :)
Thanks given by:
Yes i like ac_tennis :)
Thanks given by:
haha, I remember it was copied and stuck onto the side of a headshot_city remake.
L
O
L
Thanks given by: