Infection mode?
this has probably been suggested before countless time but i think that there should be some sort of an infection mode or zombie mode. where one player starts out as a zombie with a knife and has to infect the other players with guns who would become zombies when they die. i know this isn't really the most thought out idea in the world but i just think it would be nice if they had something similar to this.
Thanks given by:
Well that would take the Assault out of Assault Cube........
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 10, 02:15AM)K!11 Wrote: Well that would take the Assault out of Assault Cube........
?

Replying to your post Xaivor:

People have been actually playing that already in 1.0.4, though it wasn't exactly "zombie mode". It was more like, "vote ac_zombie, CLA take out knives, and RVSF get out shotties with 25 gamma!" Maybe someone making a complete mod for people to download and play with? Or the actual mode being implemented in the game? I don't know... but I sure know Zombie mode was fun as hell :D
Thanks given by:
Ask Mael.
Thanks given by:
Sounds awefully similar to Quarantine Regen in Combat Arms..
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 10, 08:25AM)Fate Wrote: Sounds awefully similar to Quarantine Regen in Combat Arms..

Maybe because infection is a standard game mode present in many fps games

I would personally love to play an Infection AC Mod.

Thanks given by:
Like CrossFire ?
Thanks given by:
Like CrossFire? I guess so. In my honest opinion, crossfire's infection-mode is probably the worst balanced FPS-gamemode I've ever seen by the way.

However, this has been suggested a hundred times and I highly doubt there will be one soon.

Thanks given by:
It's nice at all, and funny to play.

An alternative would be humans vs bots, but the AI is too mindless at the moment.
Thanks given by:
Mr.Floppy wants this the most and is using reverse psychology to get someone to make it for him...
-subliminal msg to follow...

"this has been suggested a hundred times and I highly doubt there will be one soon."
Thanks given by: