How do you....?
How do you become a community mapper?
Thanks given by:
You make maps and then make them available to the community.
Thanks given by:
Start threads with a good title!

...and to make them available to the community, upload them to http://www.akimbo.in
Thanks given by:
ok.......oh and i was reading the map thing and it said no dark spaces for campers......but if i recall correctly ac_shine has one right by CLA base that is good for campers.......
Thanks given by:
Unless your map is a wide open box there will always be campers. Just don't make it easier for them, like a special dark cubby or a one-way wall.
Thanks given by:
Not if I'm playing. ;-)
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 10, 02:13AM)K!11 Wrote: ok.......oh and i was reading the map thing and it said no dark spaces for campers......but if i recall correctly ac_shine has one right by CLA base that is good for campers.......
No it doesn't.
Thanks given by:
yes it does.....
Thanks given by:
Where?
Thanks given by:
the camping places are the most important parts in AC maps. Such place must look as ordinary part of map with hidden purpose for potential campers (beginners), you can create camping spots but above such spot mustn't be the sign "camping place".
Thanks given by:
The spot in shine is OK since it's just a little hole in the wall. There's a difference with that and some custom maps having walls where you can pass through and go through tunnels and camp at people going by.
Thanks given by: