|Amp|_EC new tag =D
|Amp|(whatever your nickname is) is the new tag for |ELITE|.We had to change because of imposters. Hopefully none are reading this. Remember if you want to join the website is www.eliteclanac.webs.com
Just pm me or 01 that you want to join =D
Thanks given by:
Here's what I think...

1) They will eventually see you in-game and end up impersonating you again. What you need is clan tag protection, not a change of tag

2) Don't make a new thread for everything new that happens with your clan. Get back to your first thread about your clan and keep posting there. It gets annoying when you see several threads in this section about one clan, ya know?

GL HF

Edit:
I would reduce the clan tag's size. Have you even tried fitting your own name with it in-game?
Thanks given by:
How about joining a clan and see how one is ran.
Thanks given by:
Impersonation is the most sincere form of flattery, most people who impersonate are individuals who wish they were a part of your clan. Not all impersonators are bad people, most just do it because they admire the clan, others do it to try and give you bad rep.

Although impersonators are everywhere, changing the tag will never get rid of them as stated by |BC|Wolf in an above comment. A possible idea for the future as your clan becomes more known to the community may be to create a clan tag protection list with all active members and ips and issue them to server owners.

Other than that, I wish you luck with your clan and hope that the tag change will help you with your problem. HF
Thanks given by: