=By3= Brazucas Your Eliminators !!!
(22 Nov 10, 07:34AM)BrickSquad Wrote: i 1v3ed your clan and won 98 to 92
Doubt it.

Thanks given by:
i don't understand you guys !!!
Thanks given by:
dwat
Thanks given by:
lol Good job, and panda has no right to say what he said.
Thanks given by:
Thank KariuS ..... He never liked clans Brazilians, is why he is so fine but we are here in the struggle to be registered ....

Não entendi CoxA o que kis dizer mas tudo bem UHSUHSAUH
Thanks given by:
I love blacklisted players.
http://www.exoduscommunity.com/topic/199...as-hacker/
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 10, 12:12AM)BULL3T Wrote: Good luck with your clan guys.
Also tell Plenas to close his application at |oNe|

ExodusS did point out that your website is the exact same as http://assaultcube-fr.frenchboard.com/
You even went to the extent to steal there banner and crop out there name ForumFrancaisd'AssaultCube.

omg they are stupid !
Thanks given by:
Good afternoon full and a good player in his assault cube ip starts with 189. and has a nob fake hax using his nick name is connex 201.9 ip and such a player that always complicates it full and then the full one player already clean connex fake nob thanks hax.........ASS: Plenas
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 10, 09:18PM)EnTy Wrote: Good afternoon full and a good player in his assualt cube ip starts with 189. and has a nob fake hax using his nick name is connex 201.9 ip and such a player that always complicates it full and then the full one player already clean connex fake nob thanks hax

wut?

Mix random like words nobody sense makes.

...fake nob.

Thanks given by:
connex yes fake hax nob
Thanks given by:
Plenas don't are but =By3= !
he decided not to blow out the clan!
Thanks given by:
Yes
I hope this does not affect our report we dream so much ....
Thanks given by:
ok?
Thanks given by:
I must be thinking of some other group of players who were blacklisted playing as |SK|Rafa or Rafael*, |SK|Daniel or danielplenas, K|N*Biel, MCQ|Biel* or ATW|Biel* in January 2010, or C|4#0v3r*and C|4#AD!D4S* in June 2010, |E3*|.Rafa and |E3*|MiL3* in July 2010. Each time using a well-known 1.0 cheat client. EnTy was still using the same client as recently as October 30th. (And quite how StaTioN has the front to defend them, when he too was blacklisted for using the same client, I'll never know. It is true that 201.9.0.0/17 [not 16] was probably Connex - he really got around. :P)

Other clan tags they've used, in case any of these jog your memories:
4C|Br*, #W|K*, |H3LL|, KFF|, |B&W|, |U.R.S|, -K|4-, FR|., |Qu4k3|, #Rp|, MiiX|, .Sj*, 1Up|. Most importantly, all of the above played in the following ranges:
187.34.120.0/21
187.34.128.0/21
187.56.112.0/21
189.19.128.0/20
These ranges hit a few one-time players, and one or two occasional players, but no regulars, and certainly no other competent or hard-core players.

All of this was on the old forums and all of it is past history. I don't mind if players in the community are happy to play with these boys who cheated in many a game over the past year or so, but let's not kid ourselves that deep down they're honest; the Plenases are not honest.

This is what StaTioN wrote, before he edited it:
Quote:Will speak more or less what I know!

Plenas is not a hacker, and never was with this ip that starts with 201.9! And I know the ip of Connex, which begins like this, I really want my clan is registered, and now should not be why a goddamn fake, which is surely the Connex used any hacker with the name of the server in full public!

you guys blacklisted the ip of Connex (201.9) !
I can't see why he did, but I needed it to make sense of my post
Thanks given by:
Oops now you come to mention that I used Chiat? Buffoonery is turning serious
Thanks given by:
I said this yes Jamz , but now he don't is more =By3= !
Thanks given by:
Plenas Not used my account ok !
Thanks given by:
Plenas return to clan ! But now he is only a member , and the ip don't is their !
Thanks given by: