new weapons by rn-acustom
i was looking around at akimbo when i went to the rn-acuston.tk website and found a new set of weapons they had just came out with.
[Image: picture2kc.th.png]
[Image: picture3rf.th.png]
[Image: picture4hki.th.png]
[Image: picture5fv.th.png]
they are sooo awesome
gohere for the mods

Mod edit: Images thumbnailed for all-round-wellbeing. Click to view original.
Thanks given by:
that website wont work.
Thanks given by:
huh?
Thanks given by:
I think they're converted from somewhere, because I'm surprised that guy didn't show them here...... If he made them from scratch, GJ then!
Thanks given by:
All of these seem to be by RoadRunner, who I have seen around somewhere. IRC or forums, I'm not sure.

Edit:
Oh, and now that I'm reading the text,
Quote:AK47 Modéliser par ZiCoprs Studio
et modifier par R0ad-RuN3r.
That means that the model is made by ZiCorps Studio and modified by R0ad-RuN3r
So he didn't make them, but he does give some credit.
Thanks given by:
Makes those pictures way smaller. Not all of us have internet as good as yours.
Thanks given by:
sniper and shotgun ftw.
though the site link dont work..
Thanks given by:
all models from this site is nice, but, for some reason the weapons do not have muzzeflash o.0.
i like to see most non-famous weapons in AC(no more ak47 or m4 please XD).
I still like to see fnfal or IMBEL MD-2 in Assault cube, good replacement for rifle(20 rounds like cube's assault rifle )
http://world.guns.ru/assault/as24f-e.htm
: D
Thanks given by:
The icons by health and weapon stats are wrong position also.
Thanks given by:
yeah im tryin to fix that item problem
Thanks given by:
one question, some of these models is from counter strike 1.6/CZ?(cs skins, in Fps banana). please, we need some skins for carbine/pistol : D, thanks
Thanks given by:
yeah....i dont really care where they are from, just keep up the modding(or converting for that matter) as long is its a high poly, high quality, realistic weapon, im good :)
Thanks given by:
its not giving credit to the original makers...
Thanks given by:
i changed positsion of sniper and added muzzleflash . :)

[Image: sniper.png]

Download
Thanks given by:
You are making awesomes works!
Thanks given by:
who :O?
Thanks given by:
Not his work, Crossfires' work.
Thanks given by:
lol good job snake eye :D
Thanks given by:
no problem :)
Thanks given by:
Quote:Blood Mods mod weapon by ZIcoprs Studio

Actually, he didn't make those weapons, except adding the blood on the skin and modifying them to fit AC.

I had a look at ZIcorps Sudio's website and found that they provide those weapons along open source packages.

Unfortunately his 'credits.txt' is plain useless. Neither license of the sources he's using (weapon by Zicorps Studios; arm by makkE) are regarded appropriately. However, I don't see what particular license Zicorps applies here and the model doesn't include the arm's skin file, therefore it would be fairly useless out of AC anyways.

If any of the original authors would complain this content will be removed from akimbo asap.

However, those models are high poly and may cause real bad performance on slower/older machines. So if your AC runs choppy when using this weapons, there you go...
Thanks given by:
I wrote to him about it. I still wonder what's so hard about understanding and applying a CC license. :P
Thanks given by:
i hope they put up the aug,m4,and f2000 up by thanksgiving! :D
i dont care if its not made by them,they just fix it so it can be put in the game and i say keep up the good work. :)
Thanks given by:
I can almost hear makKes hair falling out in dolby digital....
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
one sugestion: please LMG models for assaultrifle, its more cool : D, and, heavy pistols for carbine is cool to : ). the xm8 model in your site is good, but, Cmag in xm8 does not make sense( cube's assault rifle have only 20 rounds)

another suggestion: Different weapons packs for different themes(exemple:ww1, ww2, western, terror, ct, futuristic...).

good work guy.
Thanks given by:
yeah...uuuuuuh dude not ma weapons. just advertising k? lol i would never make models that good. but i just got the xm8 and......whew DAMN good weapon, just one problem, if u look at the hand that is under the gut, its backwards. its supposed to be on the other side. lol but hey, with a model that good, cant bother me!
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 10, 12:12AM)jakedisaster Wrote: yeah...uuuuuuh dude not ma weapons. just advertising k? lol i would never make models that good. but i just got the xm8 and......whew DAMN good weapon, just one problem, if u look at the hand that is under the gut, its backwards. its supposed to be on the other side. lol but hey, with a model that good, cant bother me!

re-download it , he fixed this hand skin bug.

Thanks given by:
roadrunner is known as ~TgS~Roadrunner (but his name have alot of capitals) he made those mods u are making so give credit to him and yes he is active
Thanks given by:
lol idk if u can read the damn title of the forum but here we go:

1: i am not taking any credit at all, im simply advertising the damn models. the link goes to Roadrunner's site

2: how bout u read the whole post instead of reading a few words and get all offensive and whine about "me taking credit for other peoples work"

3: roadrunner didnt MAKE the models, he just modified them to be put in the game, i found the actual models on fpsbanana.com

4: here is a link for the site so, ya know, u can see for ur self (they came out with a deagle model, and m4a1 models! :D very awesome) RN-ACostum.tk
Thanks given by:
the models are good, but, no muzze flash? uzi have muzzle flash and the othes guns no =/.
sugestion> maybei is cool to add shell drops in the models(like b.a.r and othes model made by a_slow_old_man) : D.
please, some rifle skins, like a revolver or carbine : D
Thanks given by: