specific kill
ok i dont know how to explain this correctly so bare with me for a bit:
i was thinking that the devs should add like a thing that tracks ur kills without looking at the tab and if u get double kills and such it would say something like *Fantastic!* i think that would make players more eager to get more kills so they can see stuff like that. what do you guys think?
Thanks given by:
well nearly every game has it
as long as you don't get any actual bonus from it, I don't see it being any harm, and it would probably encourage me to play my best ;P
Thanks given by:
use /hudextras 2, and you will see some extra messages in the hud, including "combo" and "multi combo"
Thanks given by:
GOOD!
SUPERB!
GODLY!
DOMINATION!
ULTIMATE POWER!
OMFG LOOK AT UR L33T SKILLZ!
YOU MAKE NINJA WEEP TEARS MADE OF KITTENS!

LOLWUT

I suppose it's a bit better than what the other players say...
OMG YOU CHEAT
UR FAG FOR HAVING HIGH SCORE
U PLAY TO MUCH GET A LIEF [sic]
unarmed called a vote: Kick player DES|V-Man, reason: RACISM AND HATES UR MOM
Thanks given by:
In the source itself, there is a comment beside MONSTER COMBO that says something like
// no one should get this.
Yet,
[Image: monstercombo.png]
^server mods FTW
Thanks given by:
I'd love to see the highest multi combos people have gotten. I get x2's all the time but can't quite get any higher.
Thanks given by:
No, it wasn't exactly even at the end, but...

...triple gib, followed by another frag = 2 x monster combo!!!
[Image: 14bhytz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
source/src/clients2c.cpp:327: if (n > 3) outf("\f3%s",strcaps("monster combo!!!",caps)); // I expect to never see this one

D:
Thanks given by:
What's exactly a combo and multi combo? I keep getting those but can't quite understand what exactly I did to get it x)
Thanks given by:
A combo is a kill that uses a mix of weapons. For example, you can shoot a few times with your primary then finish with the pistol. Killing multiple people with this will give you points up to a monster combo.
Thanks given by:
yeah like i get combos when i use shotgun and pistol combination (yes shotgun not sniperrifle)
Thanks given by: