Whaat?
I get accused of hacking I dunno, 4 times per game in most public matches, even more so in TOSOK, and I've been banned/kicked many times because of it.
I don't really know what I'm even trying to get across here but what's happened to the community? There used to be more admins around that could vouch for players, more trusty community etc and now it seems half the players don't speak English or are in big massrecruit clans that kick everyone better than their own "pros".
It's just disappointing and all, I thought I was going to start playing alot more now that I have free time again (also I'm looking to join a clan more active than W$N was) and I can hardly play without being harassed, kicked, or banned.

Input appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Hey Tanner, well the deal with 1.1 is that we have many new people starting the game. This includes server admins, and regular players. Don't worry about them kicking or banning you, bans only last for 20 minutes anyways. Just find a different server to play on. As for you joining clan, you can check us out at http://operationonslaught.zxq.net/index.php, we're an English speaking, recruiting smart clan. We currently have 8 members 3 of those who are MIA. Hope you apply to us.

GhostE_
Thanks given by:
Ah man! Recruit picking up time!
But for the real topic first. Dont worry about those nubs calling you hacker/cheater/complementing-your-skill-level. Just go to a different server.

But on to the recruiting section. You should check me out, I'm starting a clan, that will be based off of community (and therefore activeness) with in the members. I'd be glad if you shoot of me a PM or drop by the AC IRC channel (link above, or just go to #assaultcube on quakenet) or my clans IRC, #PBClan on gamesurge.net. It would be great if you're interested.
Thanks given by:
I'd recommend the sexiest clan alive but your whining irritates the voices in my head. They don't like be irritated... They shall remember this. Have a nice bay.
Thanks given by:
I remember getting accusations every now and again but I can't remember it ever being this bad with so many random players :/
I guess the more the merrier doesn't apply when they can all initiate bans, haha.

@Morgan: not meaning to whine about it, just wondering where all the good old faces went.
Thanks given by:
my opinion is that the majority of admins/big shots went to 1.1 and it is a lot safer there. but yea, i feel your pain :/
Thanks given by:
TANNNERRRR!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Try playing CTF on a Hi-Skill ladder rather then play TOSOK with complaining newbies xD
Thanks given by:
Are you playing 1.0 or 1.1?
At this point it's easy to assume people you don't know very well on 1.0 are cheaters.

If you're playing 1.1, and you're getting kicked/banned unfairly by admins, be sure to report admin abuse.

If the server is the problematic element, you can let others know which specific server(s) to avoid.

MorganKell Wrote:your whining irritates the voices in my head.
Ah, but Morgan, he is voicing the exact same opinion you express all the time! The voices in your head are merely coveting what small amount of room they have left -- it wouldn't do for them to have to share with another voice!
Thanks given by: